Small Fight

Afra's Pov

I straight back to my work.I guess I'll keep my mind busy in work so Zayn horrifying thoughts won't disturb me.

It's Lunch Time,Sophia and Laura remind me always you need to eat food.

Lunch Time!!

We sat down at table to eat our lunch.
Today James is busy in his work so he would eat his lunch after sometime.

"Hey Afy,What did you get today?"Sophia asked

"Just my regular sandwich "I replied.

Still Zayn presence in company horrifying me.I should tell Sophia and Laura so they can give some suggestions and advice.

"Afy!!Where are you zone out?Are you Okay Afy"Laura asked with concerned.

I was about to say about Zayn.

"Excuse me ladies!!Can I get some attention? I am new to organization I don't have much friends.Can I join you guys."Zayn said.

I turned around and shocked to see him again .

"Hi Zayn!!What a pleasant surprise!"Sophia exclaimed.

"Hi Zayn,it would be our honour if you join us.How Ladies can say No to handsome men?"Laura said.

I glared at bothWhat the Fuck they are doing .Oh!!My Bad Luck.James not there and seat beside me is empty.

Zayn took his seat beside me.All three having conversation.I was eating my sandwich silently.

I was not paying much attention to them.Zayn want to seek attention towards him so he put his hand on my thighs.Thank God Today I wore pants so his hand won't able to touch my bare skin.

I started coughing.What is he trying to do?

Zayn passed me water.I took sip of water from glass.I said Sophia and Laura I'm fine they shouldn't be worry about me.

Zayn took water in same glass and drank water from same edge where my lips touch.He is insane.I rolled my eyes.

Zayn removed his feet from shoes and started touching my legs.I am feeling wierd right now.I moved my legs behind.

He kept same expression while talking and act like he is not doing anything.

He started touching my legs more inappropriate.I forward my legs and use heels as weapon and crush his feet so hard.

Zayn screamed in pain.My friends was worried about him.

I started coughing harder so they won't give attention to him and forget him.He is not worth it.

I drank 2 glass of water,I guess I've to go to washroom asap.

"I am fine Guys.I am full.I think I should Leave now.It's Monday and hectic day as well.I need to finish my work on time."I said them and bid goodbye to them.

I was about to leave pantry.James was on Door.

"Hi James!!"I said in loud voice to grab Zayn and my friends attention.

I hugged him to pissed off Zayn.I was not able to see his current expression but I know his dark eyes would be turned on.

"James Why didn't you joined us?"I asked James and hold his arms and taking him towards table.

Zayn expression was priceless.I couldn't control my laughter but tried my best.

"James Sit in your place.I missed you so much at lunch.This girls forgot me.Anyways I need to leave now."I said and went to my desk.

I'd to complete my work on time so I can leave on time.I am delighted seeing Zayn's pissed off face.