Under His Mercy

Warning ⚠️

Afra's POV

"Challenge Accepted Wifey! Now as you told I'm treating you as slave.Let me show you some trailer How I act as King?" He said and came on top of me.

"Zayn Move Away.Don't come near me"I yelled at him.

"Baby it's too late.Now My inner beast is awake.Thanks to you" He said and smashed his lips on mine.

He didn't parted my lips.He can't get what he want.He squeezed my boobs hardly still i didn't opened my lips.I was more stubborn than you Mr Malik.

He laughed at my actions.He started kissing on my neck and gave hickey on them.

"You are fiesty My Love!You are strong and Brave that's why I love you more "He said and started kissing my boobs.

"Zayn if you are King then let me remind you I'm Queen you can't easily messed with Queen.Now Get yourself up.I am not scared of you."I said Bravely.

He took out handcuffed and tied my hand.

"Zayn"I screamed.

"Sshhh!! Baby Now you will love my every touch!!You are Mine Queen!! Strong and Brave.King wants his Queen under his mercy " He said and tore my Tshirt.

He removed my bra now he can see my breast with his eyes.I can see lust all over his eyes.

"Zayn Stopp!! You can't do this " I begged him.

He didn't listen,His monster mode was on.

My hands were tied I couldn't even cover myself.

Zayn started sucking my boobs hungrily.He played nipples with his hands. He squeezing hard to get inside my mouth.

I gave up after long struggling.He entered in my mouth and explore each and every corner of my mouth.I felt disgusted when listening his moaning.

He succeeded in entering my mouth he slowly took his hand and removed my night pant and panty.

"Zayn Please Leave me.I am virgin" I pleaded him.

"So what? You are virgin for your husband.I don't find any sin if I take your virginity.For whom you saved for long.It's time for us.I kept patience for long.Now I need you badly. "He said and started fingering inside me.

"Zayn... Please Leave"I said

Zayn didn't hear anything and started inserting his dick slowly.

"Zayn Aah!!! I can't do it.It's paining like Hell."I yelled at him.

"We are doing slowly already.If you stop crying and start enjoying it.I didn't want us to have first night like this but you forced me to do"He said and thrusted fully.

He slowly took out his and slowly inserting his cock.

After I was adjusted to his size,He move faster within me. I cummed on his cock.

We did whole night. I was tired but satisfied the way he handled my body needs,I was glad he took it slowly.I was not used to with sex things.I  watched porn and masturbate alone 2-3 times but today I enjoyed.Sex is much better than watching porn.

Next Morning,He hugged me tightly,I was trying to get out of his grip.After long struggling,I managed to get out of his grip.

I kept my feet on floor and I howled due to extreme pain in my abdomen.My legs were trembling because of pain,which leads to made me sat on bed again.

I couldn't resist pain,Tears started falling down.After getting pleasure,you have to suffer severe pain.I will never do it again but harmones wouldn't listen I knew.

I was sobbing, Finally Mr Beast Malik woke up.

"Hey Good Morning!"He greeted.

"Good Morning"I greeted him back.

"Hey!! Is it paining hard?"He asked with sympathy.I nodded.

The one who gives wound, asking about my well being.

He took me in his arms in bridal style and turned the shower on.He helped me to took bath and freshen up myself.He helped me to dress up and layed me back on bed.

While we were in shower,I guess maid cleaned room.Bloody sheet was changed with clean sheet.

I was mentally exhausted,Zayn called at servant quarters through intercom and ordered them to get breakfast at our room.

When I saw luxurious breakfast tray in front of me,I could imagine all blood,rape,human trafficking,guns, weapons,drugs .I was scared and gave him tray back.I didn't like to disrespect food and threw them just because of anger.

"You were hungry.You should eat healthy breakfast to gain some stamina"He said.

"No I can't eat breakfast with your money.Bloody money which kills millions of innocent people daily.I can't "I said

I got up and started packing my things.I can't live this Life.I didn't care pain which my body having.I need to
get out of his life.

"You can't leave me.We had argued yesterday alot."He said and took all my belongings and keep it back.

"okay I am not taking anything.I am going."I said him I was moving to door, He took my wrist and pinned me against wall.He caged me between him and wall.

"I said You can't leave me.Don't you get it in your brain?" He yelled.

"I can leave you.It's completely my choice.You can't make me your prisoner more.I am not scared of you anymore.There is nothing left you can take " I yelled back.

"Okay if you want me to stay back.I give you two option.1. Stop killing innocent people,human trafficking and smuggling and 2.Leave me alone.I can't live my life with The Mafia King "I said him.

He didn't respond.

"No response means I shall take my leave.Move Away "I said.

"You ain't allowed to go anywhere.You are my wife. I didn't allowed you take step out of house.I don't like to take orders,I order around.You can't leave me . Enough of your free life I gave it.Once you will change your decision living with me willingly then you will get your life back."He said and took my phone.

"No Phone.No outside world.No job.Only inside my room to serve me."He said and locked the room.

I banged on door continuously but no-one opened it.

I didn't had breakfast nor lunch.Maid came with lunch tray I didn't touched both lunch and breakfast.

At night,Zayn came with dinner.He sat beside me I rolled my eyes.

"Have food to have energy to fight."He said.

I didn't utter a word.

"Woah!! Silent Treatment"He said.

"Wait I should call my mother in law and tell her about you not eating food and planning to die with hunger."He threatened me.

"Stop bringing my family into this''I said

"Have Dinner.I won't do anything"He said.

"I will not.You can go away " I said.

He took food in spoon and caught my jaw, make my mouth open and forcefully feed food inside my mouth.I wish I could throw food on his face.I was struggling to remove his hand from my face Unlucky Me always get failed.

He gave me water in glass.

"Will you drink or should I make you Drink?" He asked.

I took glass from him and drank water.

"That's My Good Girl "He smirked and ruffled my hair.I glared at him.

Zayn ate his dinner and layed beside me.

He hugged me tightly and we slept.