His Desire Fulfilled

Afra's Pov

I changed into comfortable night gowns.Wearing ethnic is difficult task.

I love to wear night suits it's comfortable.I love to wear them whole days.In weekend,I was in my PJs Whole Day.

I was keeping all my jewellery in jewellery box.

Zayn opened the door and came inside the room.It's his room he doesn't require to knock the door.

He freshen up himself .He sat on sofa and looking at me.

I was uncomfortable under his gaze .

"Hmm Zayn I need my phone back.Today was boring day.I can't sit idle whole day.Even I need my job back Mr Director,I left job just because of you I want to work from home .I want to continue my career.' I said him.

"I will give you new phone tomorrow with my number save.Huh!! Job It's not required anymore.You are my wife ,You don't need to work ." Zayn said.

"I am not asking for your permission Mr Malik.My career is my passion.It's okay if you don't want to give my job back.I will find new one.I don't like your interference in my life."I said.

Zayn came towards me sat beside me on bed.

"Oh!! You don't have work right. You got bored whole day.Let me do one thing .Give you long love dose which will make you tired whole day and you won't require job to busy yourself." Zayn smiked started carrasing my cheeks.

I stood up from bed.

"Get Lost!! You are monster.I need divorce from you now."I said and started moving away.

Zayn hold my hand firmly and pulled me down in bed .He sat on top of me.

"You can never get divorce from me,Understand'He yelled.

I nodded.Tears started falling on my cheeks.

"Good Girl" Zayn smiled .

He started leaning down towards me.He smashed his lips on mine.

All of sudden,At first it's amazing but My ego overcome my feelings.I was trying to free myself but it was useless

His grip was stronger and I was too weak to free myself.

Zayn started kissing over neck,biting earlobes.

"Zayn Please Stop" I begged.

"Shhhhh" He kept his finger on my lips. He started undressing me.

He pressed my boobs.His hand are strong.

He took out my bra and panty.I was feeling cold because of A/C .My whole body was shivering.I got goosebumps all over my body.

Zayn took off his Tshirt and Trouser.Now His Desire Going to Completed.

He started sucking my nipples and playing with them with his tongues.I was feeling like lifeless.

I struggled hard to get out of his grip but today he became devil to fulfilled his desire.Nothing would stop him.

He moving downwards started kissing each and every part of my skin.He was touching my curve and kisisng on my navel area.

He was further going towards downward resting his head on my abdomen.

"Zayn Please Don't do this to me"I said.

I was crying I was hating each and every part of my body. It's Horrible Night.Yestetday night I was luckily got hurt but zayn won't waste much time to have me.

He started licking my pussy.When his tongue was touching them.It's sensitive area,I am liking it.His tongues elctrifying my whole body I was always horny one but not want to get marry like this and marrying zayn this way.

I won't let him rule over my mind.

Zayn started crawling towards upper side and started squeezing my tits with his strong hands.

He started licking them hungrily as he was hunger for 1000 years.He was sucking them too hard want whole boobs inside his mouth but it's impossible Mr Zayn I have bigger boobs than your mouth.

He was enjoying ny breast not leaving a single area without his touch.

I was bath with Zayn's Saliva all over my body.

I was trying to push him harder to move away from him but devil inside him was stronger than me.

I was looking like an ant,but ant tried hard to reach their goals.Afy you need to be strong you can fight against him.

I pushed him harder this time with full force.Wallah!! He fall down.

He got super angry.

"You want harder way!! I know My Wife won't be easy to get.I love difficulties"Zayn said and went towards side table.

I stood up and took my dress and was about to turn door knob to get out.

Zayn pulled me behind towards him.His bare chest touching my back.Again those electrifying thing happening within me.

What the Heck!! I was feeling warm against his chest.My heart was beating harder than ever.

"It's not easy to run away from me Babygirl. I will find you if you hide in hell too.I love you and it's becoming obsession for me.I can't hold my feelings anymore and your tiny body is looking more delicious!"Zayn said.

He lift me up and threw me on our bed.He towered his body on me.

I was shocked for a while what should I do now?

Zayn took my hand started locking handcuff on my hand.I was struggling not to get handcuff but it's waste of time.

Zayn started kissing my lips and want me to open my mouth to let him explore.Baby Zayn I ain't easy to get.

I sealed my lips to hard he failed to enter.Inner me laughing hard but I can't smile or laugh or else he would be successful.

He slowly moved towards neck and giving hickey all over my bodies.

He stood up in frustration running his hand in his hairs.

"I can't do this"He yelled.

I was confused all his sudden reaction when I wasn't letting him to take my body.

He unlocked my handcuff.My wrist got red it's painful.I started rubbing them.Cover my naked body with duvet.

"Afra I am giving time to our relationship.I want you to love me back as I do.I can't fuck you like this."He said.

"Are you crazy? What made you think I will fall for you.You are insane Zayn.Do you really think so I will think about this fucking relationship? I don't even accept you as my husband yet.I want to start my career back where I had left.I want my old life back.My Blissful Hectic Life"I said him.

Zayn left room, I'm glad for it.I took bath to remove each and every stain of his touch.He made my whole Body Red.Lots of Hickey all over my body.