His Dark Secrets

Afra's POV

Today is Saturday.Finally weekend feeling.Zayn and I was became friends.

He told me all about his struggles while becoming singer.I impressed with people who are self made rather rich man's brat son.

Today I was in weekend mood.I called Sophia.I was guilty because of me she suffered alot.

Zayn gave me permission to go anywhere but only with bodyguards.Thank God He has humanity.

"Hi Sophie"I greeted her.

She greeted back.

"How are you and everyone at home?"I asked her sincerely.

"I'm good.How are you and your new married life?"She asked.

"Hmmm I'm good.I actually want to apologise for Zayn's behaviour.I really thought if I will show him myself fearless then he would leave you but it goes wrong and they tortured you more.I felt guilty because of me you suffered.I am sorry Dear"I told her

"Hey it's okay.It's none if our fault. Stop feeling guilty.It was Zayn fallen for you and go beyond limits to get you.How's your married life going on?"She asked again.

"Hmm it's going good.Only we became friends nothing more than that.When he shows care and love I like it"I blushed.

"Oh!! Someone already fallen for his charm.I would suggest now forget everything and move on.Anyhow he loves you and cherish his love you will be on cloud nine.I can sense his love since Day 1 ,the way he looked at you."She said I nodded.

We had some girly conversation.I felt relaxed today and my heart lightened after knowing she difn't hold grudge against me.

I went home after doing some shopping.I had purchased watch for him hope he liked it.

I freshen up myself and started trying my shopping and took photos.

I packed all stuff and kept in wardrobe.I watched 1 episode of Vampire Diaries.

It's boring I went kitchen and prepare Cheese pasta for myself. I was cooking pasta. I heard some noise coming from backyard. I switch off gas stove and went towards voice coming from.

I saw a men begging on floor to a men to spare his life.

"Sorry Boss,I was out of my mind and cheated on you with Russian Mafia.Please forgive me"He pleaded.

I saw a man he just took out his gun and killed that men.

I was scared and yelled when I saw a men killed right in front of my eyes.

I was shocked,I didn't saw Zayn coming near to me.Zayn killed a men.He is murderer.

I ran away and closed the door.He is killer. He can kill anyone.He involved in Mafia things.I hate him wholeheartedly.

He knocking on door continuously.I didn't open door.

"Zayn stay away from me" I yelled loudly.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!! YOUR HANDS ARE IN BLOOD.GO AWAY"I shouted and started crying.

Why ? Why he killed that men? That men has family, kids he didn't even think about them.He was cruel I knew from start but why it's hurting me more now after seeing his real face.

Zayn opened the door with spare keys of bedroom.

"Shhh!! Stop Crying"Zayn said and cupped my face with his palm.

"Who are you? "I gained courage and  asked him

He lowered his eyes and didn't replied.

"Who the Hell are you?"I screamed.