Chapter 10: Huntress vs Demon, Round 3

The bell for the final round rings, time to bring home the bacon.
Notes: Now, to conclude the battle and fully reunite team RWBY!

!__________!

Deep beyond the halls of the Emperor's castle stands a massive door that protects the most important figure in the Boiling Isles, swathed in a large white and brown cloak with a gold trim while donning a golden mask with antlers. But the emperor is not alone in the room right now, for with him is a short, red bipedal demon with large conjoined hands for her hair, pointy ears, bird-like limbs, and a left eye has yellow sclera that has a brownish red iris. She wears a white tunic overtop a black ensemble, as well as a high-collared veil which shrouds the lower regions of her face.

Aside from the two of them, there's a tall, middle-aged witch, with long, straight, dark navy hair, and mint green eyes. She wears a long-sleeved two-tone dark gray dress and boots with a sky blue gem attached to it. Holding a crystal ball with ivory hands, she broadcasts the entire scene through a glass ball while another coven guard but with a golden helmet and golden shoulder pad stands silently beside the throne.

A titanic heart continues to beat atop them all as they watch with bated breath about the whole mess.

"The riot has escalated, sir. More of these freakishly armed fiends entered the fray and refused to bend the knee. The ones that escaped are slowly slipping away," the demon turns to a shadowy throne, presumably addressing the emperor sitting on it as the feed pans to Yang and Blake.

"Calm down, Kikimora. The Owl Lady's student is also in the picture, so this is less unusual than expected. I'd chalk it up to another scheme they've concocted to continually defy our Emperor," the witch adds as she zooms the feed to focus onto Luz instead.

The emperor stands up and slowly steps forward to the two, grabbing the crystal ball and holding it up to his eye level.

"Kiki, Lilith. I do not need to tell you two about what must be done, do I? The Titan is patient, but his will is absolute. Neither the Titan nor I will hear complaints from messengers who have yet to deliver."

"Yes, Emperor Belos!"

As the two women set off hastily and close the doors behind them, the emperor glances to the guard and merely states, "take this as a cautionary tale and a learning experience, Golden Guard."

And with a nod, the guard sets off while Belos walks to another hallway with the crystal ball in hand and an agenda as it finally shows Ruby's cloak fluttering about, "fascinating. Absolutely... Fascinating..."

-----

BANG!

*cue RWBY's Ignite. Timestamp: 3:12*

Amity peeks her head up from the debris as soon as she sees Ruby use the red metal box and it transforms into a long rectangle that fires something to Wrath's face.

"A gun... It works like a crossbow. But the power of it... Where are the projectiles?" She observes.

Ruby lands gracefully with one foot after the other, dispelling the fog and revealing her hooded figure to the rest of the enemies as the ends of her cloak flap gently against the soft wind. Holding up her sniper rifle behind her with her shoulder, she lets the weapon unfurl and reveal the curved blade of her humongous scythe.

"It really can transform into a scythe," Amity widens her eyes in awe as she remembers Ruby's description of her weapon.

In one more display of theatrics, she twirls her scythe around as she passes it back-and-forth between her hands -demonstrating her expertise in using her scythe, before sinking the tip of the blade into the ground on her left with a resounding-