Is this...?

This is a spin-off one shot purely for celebration, this is in no way following the current events of the story.

This is inspired by Twitter user Sonisis' short comic about Sonic, Shadow, and Silver exchanging places and experiencing their daily life. With some guidance from The Owl House episode "Once Upon a Swap" and following the post, I decided to apply the story in a small spin-off with different focal characters instead.

!__________!

Three pairs of eyes open all of a sudden. Awake, energized and-
Huh?
Confused. Though they simultaneously opened, the sight presented before them is different individually. After all, they are in different locales.
Where am I?

One of them catches a view of a grand castle overlooking most of the supposedly modern city she is familiar with. The castle itself has big orbs of light at its 'cage' and it, alongside the shattered moon that rises above it, slightly illuminates the nightly landscape and its residents.

The next one turns around to see a dim room, barely illuminated by torches and held up by pillars. A muddy mask with deer antlers sits on top of an ornate chair while a titanic heart beats on the ceiling. There's nobody here but the person senses that somebody's watching. Judging.

The final one notices the white bricks with the curvy blue roof and the yellow-green stained glass window in the center of a house. The door doesn't seem to be guarded by the owl-tube and any signs of life or lights are not present on the outside, possibly the activity is deeper inside.

"Is this... Vale?" The first person asks as she dusts off her indigo-and-white hoodie with cat ears and glances at the streets some distance ahead of her to see a mix of humans with animal features (-the faunus) and humans without. She pats her pockets to feel the sheets of paper and her pen.

"Whoa... Is this... A throne room?" The second person observes as she puts on her red hood over her silver eyes, checks her weapon strapped at her back, and approaches the mask marred with mud, her hand hovers slightly closer to the mask as she stares with intrigue and fascination.

"Is this not... The Owl House where the human supposedly lives?" The third one recognizes as he puts on his plain white hood over his face, his slight scowl and sour mood unprotected due to a missing golden helmet while he still has his metal staff on hand, glowing red at the gem.

This relatively peaceful period of observation would not last forever though, as a shadow looms over all three of them from behind, each a different silhouette from the other.

"Huh?! Who's there?!" The trio ask as they turn around.

The first one encountered a wolf monstrosity with pitch-black fur and a canine skull for a head with red eyes that glow like embers while red lines run along the contours of the skull and two red circles on the forehead, meanwhile bony spikes can be seen along the creature's elbows and spine as razor-sharp as the claws accompanying the bony plates and minor protrusions scattered across the limbs and even the back.

The second one watches a person draw a purple magic circle as wide as they can pull it, revealing hints of blue hair and brown eyes from her own dirty-white cloak. A giant abomination was summoned in between the two of them, the witch in question gives an intense glare as she casts some gestures, which the abomination follows and they both raise their arms.

The third one counts six hooded figures with bird-like helmets on them, the 'leader' among them walks forward with a spear and a Crow-Phone. They each draw their magic circle as they surround him in a semicircle formation. The leader lets go of the Crow-Phone and lets it fly away as they ready their magic circle as well.