Prologue

I've been living in this damn apartment for so long that it's starting to get old, I need to move out, but to do that, I need a job. There's only one problem, every time I look for one, I either get turned down or it doesn't interest me. If I get a job, I want it to be something I enjoy doing, if it isn't interesting, then I want nothing to do with it. But one day, whilst scrolling through a job vacancy service, I saw an advert for Freddy's Anime Convention. Described as "one of the more eccentric twists of animatronic industry", it was a massive amusement centre with an anime theme. Could this be it? Could this actually be my dream job?

I took a shower made sure I was well dressed before going, I didn't want give a bad impression. I don't know why, but I was brimming with excitement, and I can't tell if it because I finally have a job and can get the money to move somewhere else, or because my job is at a con filled with Hot animatronic women. Either way, I was seriously hoping to get hired, how could this job possibly be bad?

I drove myself there, it was fairly close by, only a 10 minute drive from where I stay. I entered the building and looked around the place, there was an awful lot of customers about, a lot of whom I could tell were massive weebs... incredibly cringe inducing weebs. The first employee to catch my eye however was an attractive lady with purple hair, she was wearing a lavender guard uniform and instead of jeans, she just had purple panties (I take it she really likes that colour). I figured that the guard uniform meant that she was an employee, so I decided it was best I talked to her first.

Y/N: excuse me miss!

???: oh, hello sir, what seems to be the problem?

Y/N: no problems at all, I'm here to discuss getting a job here.

The lady seemed a bit confused, she started walking around me and even started feeling around some parts of me.

Y/N: hey! What are you doing?

She appeared to be feeling my torso in particular, even pinching my sides a little. I assumed she was checking to see if I was physically capable at all, I wouldn't be surprised, if you want to hire someone, it's best to get someone who you can trust to handle hard work without issue. She soon stopped feeling me up and stared directly into my eyes. Our faces were very close together to the point where it was almost uncomfortable, but I still tried to keep my composure. She eventually pulled away and asked me.

???: you sure you can handle a job here? You seem a little on the young side to me.

Y/N: Trust me Hunny, I'm more than prepared for this job, why else would I ask to join?

She seemed a little taken aback by what I said. But soon after she started giggling to herself, which got me smiling to myself. I just made a hot girl laugh, I really am awesome... wait, she is laughing at what I said right? Not just me attempting to flirt?

???: you're a little spunky aren't you kiddo? Maybe I am being a little quick to judge... what's your name?

Y/N: the names Y/N.

???: cute name. I'm Veronica, but most people here call me purple girl... you can probably guess why.

That I could, I guess I was right to assume it was her favourite colour... wait, did she just say my name was cute? Turns out I didn't have time to think about that, as she was taking me to the main office to meet the places Manager, Mairusu Paua.

Mairusu: oh hey there, please take a seat.

He pointed to 2 chairs just in front of his desk, I walked over and sat down in the right chair. Veronica stood just behind me, placing her hands on the backrest of my seat. I felt oddly uncomfortable with her behind me, it was sort of arousing knowing there was a hot woman standing right behind me, but at the same time it was distracting me from what I should be focusing on.