The Date

As I drove down the road, I had plenty of time to talk with Veronica and learn more about her. It also gave me the chance to tell her about myself as well. For example, her Dad William has been teaching her about Mechanics ever she was a young girl. She even helped him during the process of developing the Animatronic girls.

Y/N: So wait? You helped design all the girls?

Veronica: Not all of them, but most of them. For example, it was my idea to make Foxy a Pirate.

Y/N: Really?! That's insane!

Veronica: Hey, that's not even the most of it.

She laughed and put on a bit of smug face, she clearly enjoyed having someone praising her for her accomplishments... to be fair, I can't blame her. I'm fully aware how bad her life has been, not only did she lose her boyfriend a few months ago, but I also get the vibe she and her Dad aren't on the best terms anymore.

Theres something about the way she talks about him, there's this air of sadness in her tone. I remember she mentioned him having "made mistakes" in the past... I wonder how they fell out? They seemed to have a great relationship at first, making sexy robot women together and somehow pulling a franchise out of it.

Y/N: Yo Purple Girl?

Veronica: Yeah?

Y/N: Do you think I'll ever meet your Dad?

Purple Girl didn't have a response, and she didn't look as smug anymore. I guess she was just thinking about her answer, but just like the last time we talked about her Father, she appeared melancholy. I know it's not really my place but man... I wish I could help her out more than this.

Veronica: I'm... I'm not sure. You might see him at work but... well...

Y/N: Hey if... if you're not cool with seeing him then-

Veronica: W-what?! N-no, no! I'm totally fine with him! I'm just... he's a busy guy y'know?!

There was something very unconvincing about her, she clearly wasn't very good at hiding things. Makes me question Purple Geist's concerns even more, if she had something to hide, I probably would've figured it out by now. In fact, I could ask her right now and figure this out for myself.

Y/N: Hey V, you're not into any "weird stuff" are you?

Veronica: Well... I am a big fan of handcuffs and pegging... is that weird?

I had no words for this failure, I continued to drive on. Eventually we reached our location, it was a lovely little port town that I would visit in my childhood. If you're confused as to why I would travel all that way to a port town solely for a sake of getting someone some coffee... that's a great question.

Y/N: Yeah, I didn't think this through all the way.

Veronica: It's cool man, it's a lovely town.

We were walking down the path, watching the people pass by. We parked the car in a secluded area in the town that not many people visit, so hopefully no kids mess with it. Speaking of kids, there tons of them playing on the beach... to be fair, it was a lovely day.

Veronica: Man, I've never been here before.

Y/N: What? You haven't?

Veronica: No. I feel like I should though, it's so... well... wonderful.

Y/N: Whats your favourite part so far?

Veronica: My favourite? Probably the ocean.

We looked out from the fence and saw the waves striking the sand. The sounds they made, the clean smell of salt water in the air... yeah, it was something to behold. Me personally, my favourite part about this town is the people. They're always doing something crazy, and they're so open to new people, you never feel alone. Plus when given all the possible activities, you'll never feel bored here either.