Night 3 - Replacing Freddy

I made it to the Convention slightly early again, so I had roughly 10 minutes before my shift actually began. After parking, I had a flashback to when Freddy chased me, and my anxiety slowly started to creep back in. I know it shouldn't be anything worth worrying about, it's just one glitch, what are the chances of something like that happening again, especially when Freddy herself is being repaired? I tried not to think about it, and I left the car. As I approached the door, I noticed that it was already unlocked, no doubt due to Veronica already being here.

Y/N: Night Three, here we come...

I opened the door and was immediately greeted by the presence of Bonnie and Chica holding... wait, is that a vibrator in her hand? What on Earth were they doing before I came here? Whatever it is, they clearly didn't want me seeing them, judging by the look of shock on their faces. They both tried to act natural as Chica hid the device behind her, as if it wasn't something I had already noticed.

Chica: Y/N! Lovely to see you so early!

Bonnie: We weren't expecting you at this time!

Y/N: Clearly...

I forgot how lifelike these machines were, I could swear they were blushing. Didn't Veronica's Dad design these girls? He's a man I'd like to meet one day, maybe dissect his brain a little and figure out how he managed to create Animatronics like this. After all, how does on make a machine blush?

Bonnie: oh, by the way Y/N, we wanted to say sorry about yesterday.

Y/N: It's fine, Freddy was glitched, she couldn't control herself.

Chica: No, we're sorry for the way we acted.

Wait, what? The way they acted? What did they do? Is this about the moment Freddy was knocked down? Of course they would be upset, if she's supposedly their friend then I'm not surprised they wanted an explanation for what we did to her. Why apologise for that?

Bonnie: We didn't think about how you must've been feeling after what happened.

Chica: We shouldn't have been so in your face.

Y/N: No no, it's fine.

They both looked at me in surprise, I doubt they were expecting me to be that forgiving... damn, I really am letting them off the hook aren't I? I almost died and here I am talking to these girls like there's no problem at all. Maybe Purple Geist is right... maybe I am stupid.

Y/N: Freddy's your friend and what happened to her must've been scary to see. I don't blame you at all for being mad.

Chica: Really?

Bonnie: I... I thought you would hate us.

Y/N: Why would I do that? You girls haven't bothered me at all, I have no reason to hate you.

In that moment their faces lit up with joy. I could see sparkles in their eyes as they smiled ear to ear, they then charged at me full speed. Having no time to run away, I was caught in a tight and forceful hug from both of them. They squealed in joy as they held onto me, all the while I felt my lungs being crushed. I could barely move as well, as my arms were locked in between their gigantic boobs. It felt like I was gonna pass out any moment, until they suddenly separated and I had a chance to catch my breath again.

Chica & Bonnie: We're so happy Y/N!

Y/N: That's...... great...... please...... never...... do that again......

They seemed awfully sheepish after realising the state I was in, and they both apologised. That's like 4 time's now, that I've been nearly killed by a hug... this isn't funny anymore. Perhaps coming back was a bad idea, I can't imagine how bad things will be after Freddy is fully repaired.