Night 3 - Kinda Haunted

It was soon to be morning, me and Chica we're on our way to the Main Stage to see how Foxy was holding up. As we got there, I noticed Bonnie and Foxy were sat chill on the edge of the stage, albeit Foxy still seemed sort of shaken up. Weirdly enough, Balloon Babe was there talking to them, wasn't expecting her to leave Parts & Service so soon.

Chica: Hey Girls!

Bonnie: Top o' the Night Chica lassie!

BB: Sup Cheeks!

Foxy: Aye Chic- Y/N?

Foxy turned to see me and her eyes widened. I supposed she was informed of what she almost did, I guess much like Freddy, she wasn't aware of her actions in the moment. Seriously wish I knew how to help them out, but I seriously don't know how these glitches work.

Foxy: Y/N I'm... I'm so sorry, please show some forgiveness. It may sound like complete barnacles, but I... I genuinely can't remember attacking you in the slightest.

Y/N: Foxy it's ok. I know you had no control... neither did Freddy. All that matters right now is that you're ok.

Chica: I wouldn't say that at all.

My attention was suddenly set on Chica, same with the other girls. She looked very serious, I guess she isn't happy with me trying to throw off the glitch issue in this moment. Honestly, I'd rather move onto another subject to not make the girls feel bad for me, but I guess the girls are too noble to put their feelings over the task at hand.

Chica: This is the second time this week that this supposed glitch has affected one of us. And both times, they have tried to kill Y/N specifically, does that not feel weird to you?

Bonnie: You've got a point, that does seem a bit too coincidental.

Y/N: Are you trying to imply this isn't a glitch? Or perhaps... someone is out to get me?

Chica nodded, the look on her face certainly didn't make it seem like a joke. I suppose it doesn't seem too far-fetched, if it were truly a glitch, the chances of it happening to two separate Animatronics was pretty slim. Especially when you factor it happening 2 days in a row... it's definitely possible it could have been something else. But at the same time, why would anyone want get me? I haven't even done anything worth getting killed over. Did they just want my job or something else?

Y/N: Well if it isn't a glitch, we first need to figure out how this... thing is effecting the girls in the first place.

Balloon Babe: Ooh, I have an idea! Maybe it's not a glitch, maybe there's something supernatural about the place that's forcing the girls to act this way.

I immediately looked at her and thought to myself... "really?", that sounded ridiculous. But looking around me, I noticed the other girls didn't seem to be judging her in the same way. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

Bonnie: It's possible, but the issue is figuring how they're doing that.

Chica: Not to mention why'd they attack Y/N Specifically.

Y/N: Hold on a second you girls don't actually think this is true right? Some supernatural power is behind this? Really?

The girls all looked at me, not phased in the slightest. They really were serious, this wasn't a joke to them. How though? How is that even possible? There's no way that's a thing, surely? Unless... there's no way...

Foxy: Y/N, you're still fairly new here, so you probably won't believe it.

Y/N: Look, I'm lost. You guy aren't trying to tell me that you guys are... well... magic.