Night 3 - The Girl in Closet

Foxy quickly changed hand position so that her nails were ready to stab into my chest. Thankfully, I managed to hold her arm back just long enough to duck out of her grasp. I was fearing for my life, Freddy was bad enough, now Foxy? I reached for the fire extinguisher and slammed her leg with it before running away as fast as I could. If I struggled to outrun Freddy on my last shift, then I can tell you I needed all the space I could to get away from Foxy. I remember Mason saying she was fast the other night, but I didn't know how fast. I was seriously praying for someone to save me here, I don't want to deal with the same shit I did last time.

Y/N: Help! Girls! Help!

I came into the main hall and could see Bonnie and Chica sitting on stage chatting to one another. They obviously must've heard my screams, so they turned to look at me with confused faces. They were probably wondering what I was running from, at this point there would still be space between me and Foxy.

Bonnie: Y/N, you ok?

Chica: What's happening?

Y/N: Foxy! She's after me!

Noticing the looks of fear on the girls faces, I turned around for a moment and saw that Foxy had started to make chase. Not only that, but she was already starting to catch up to me. Jesus Christ, she was fast, and I mean really fast. Bonnie and Chica had started running towards us, hopefully with intentions of helping me, but I was already saying my prayers. I was certain at this point that I was gonna die, I just knew it, what are the chances that Foxy wouldn't reach me? I felt a hook slip through my shirt collar and pull me back towards her, stopping me from running further. This was it, my life flashing before my eyes... but suddenly I fell to the ground, as my shirt collar was ripped off from the back.

Y/N: Wait, I'm... I'm alive?

Thanking god a million times over in my head, I turned around to see Bonnie and Chica had made it just in time to hold back the Hyper aggressive Foxy. They seemed super distressed as they struggled to hold her back, I suppose seeing your friend like this would probably do that to you. Foxy violently writhed around in an attempt to break away and get me, but luckily for me, she just couldn't get away from the two of them.

Chica: Foxy stop this!...What's gotten into you?!

Bonnie: Come on you fucking gobshite, calm yourself!

I didn't know what to do, they could barely hold onto her. Suddenly it hit me, I could stop her. I ran over back to the office and reached into my bag, pulling out the Baseball bat that I had brought for safety and I ran back to the main hall. Foxy and the others were in sight, time to end this once and for all.

Y/N: Girls! Watch out!

I yelled out to Bonnie and Chica, and they darted off quickly. I then slammed the bat full pelt into Foxy's stomach, knocking her onto the floor. She started stuttering and glitching out on the floor, but she didn't appear to be too damaged. Whatever I did to her, it clearly fucked with her systems, it's almost likes she's gone haywire. Suddenly she stopped all motion, no doubt to reboot her systems.

Bonnie: Well... I guess that takes care of that.

The other girls looked terrified, I slowly walked away from Foxy back to them. Given what happened last time, I feel much safer keeping my distance. Hopefully if she wakes she'll... wait a second?

Y/N: Did you girls just hear a weird sound? It's like... wait, oh god! Why does it smell like rotten eggs here?!

Bonnie: Chica.

Chica: What? I didn't do anything.

Bonnie stared intently at Chica with a snarky look. Wait, why was Chica so embarrassed? Is she the reason the room... wait, that sound I heard... she didn't just... oh my god!

Bonnie: Don't act dumb, I know you fear farted.

Chica: Well I'm sorry! It's not like I was scared for my friend or anything!

Y/N: You... you really just...

I can't believe it... I'm stunned. I knew Bonnie said the girls could fart, but I've never actually seen them do it... or, well... smell them do it. But here I am, standing next to Chica who just farted right in front of me... and dear god it reeks. I never imagined it could be this bad, what the hell does she eat?

Chica: Sorry Y/N, I... I imagine this is pretty embarrassing.

Y/N: I... I just... look Chica, it's fine alright. I'm not bothered.

I was lying through my teeth, this was gonna be on my mind for a while. But it seems Chica is a little relieved by my lie, so I guess it's fine. It still seems so strange to me that these machines would have human bodily functions in the first place, what's the point in that? I know I'm overly focused on something so pointless, but it's because it confuses me.

Foxy: Ugh, my head...

My thought process was immediately cut short as our focus turned back to Foxy. We turned around to see that she was slowly getting back up, but she seemed very dazed as she lifted herself. I get the feeling she wasn't as much of a threat anymore.

Foxy: Hello? Is anyone there? I can only see pixels!

She tried to get up off the ground, but she ended up tripping over nothing, falling to the ground again. Bonnie and Chica ran over to help her up and... god, I still can't get over how awful this smell is, how did Chica even do that? This is something that's gonna be hard to forget... but seriously, why am I so focused on this? It's so strange, I don't even want to think about it. I ran off quickly so I could stop smelling the fumes, maybe searching the closet like I planned will make me forget about this.

Y/N: (Hopefully with the girls distracted, I can actually get in this time.)

I made it to the closet door and stood there waiting... I was a little nervous to open the door. If there was something in here and it came out to attack me... that would not be fun at all. Whatever, there's no point dwelling on it, I've wanted to know what's in here since the beginning, I'm gonna find out. I grabbed the handle... and I opened the door slightly

Y/N: Hello?

I whispered to get a response... nothing. I opened the door fully this time and snuck myself into the room. After carefully closing the door, I turned around to see an Animatronic slumped over as if they're were asleep. It looked an awful lot like Freddy... actually, it almost perfectly resembled her. The only exception was her skin, the brown had been replaced for what appeared to be a gold coating. At least I think it was gold, the dirt and muck made it sort of hard to tell.

Y/N: So you're the thing they're trying to hide? Why is that?

I was considering activating her with my badge to get some answers, but something told me that was a bad idea. They must have had a reason to keep this hidden from me, what if she's dangerous? Perhaps this is a potential reason as to why Purple Geist keeps warning me. What was this thing even meant to be? Was this an older version of Freddy? Or was it perhaps her sister? Could it be both? After all, Mangle was meant to be an alternate Foxy at one point... surely there's a story behind this thing. There was something different about this one... it was so clearly a different version of Freddy... but something about it felt... odd.

Y/N: This is weird... what's going on with this place?

I couldn't stay here for long, eventually someone would notice I was gone. I quietly walked away from the girl and left the closet. Thank heavens no one saw me, I'd probably be in serious trouble if they had noticed me at all. I figured I'd go back to the office and think about the stuff I had discovered tonight. From Foxy glitching out like Freddy, the Yellow Bear in the closet, and the more humanoid girls in Parts & Service, I think I've seen enough today. But by the time I had got back to the office, I had witnessed quite the sight.

Y/N: Mangle?

To Be Continued...