Self-Reflection

6AM had arrived and I was ready to leave, after what happened with Freddy, I did not feel comfortable staying here anymore. Waiting outside was Purple Girl, she looked incredibly stressed out, I didn't blame her at all. I can't imagine how many more problems she's gonna have to deal with after this, talking with Mairusu, talking with the girls, and probably repairing Freddy. Because it doesn't matter how many lawsuits she deserves to go through, they manage to worm her out of it... I won't even bother suing them honestly.

Veronica: You doing ok?

Y/N: I mean... I'm doing better... for what it's worth...

Veronica: I'm sorry... I should've helped you sooner...

Y/N: Yeah... I guess you should've.

I just walked away, I know it's rude, but I can't bare to spend another minute in this building. Veronica followed me anyway, it was incredibly obvious to her that I was distressed, but she didn't like how I talked to her. Too bad, I didn't want to talk about it, I just wanted to go home and stay there. I could easily find another job, probably even one that pays better.

Veronica: Y/N, don't ignore me! Y/N! What's wrong with you?!

Screw talking, I was not in the mood. My eyes were set on the exit and that's it, I was set in my ways now, I'm leaving and never coming back. Nothing's changing that, nothing whatsoever. Suddenly I felt something smack me hard in the face... I fell to the floor? What happened? Did she just punch me?

Veronica: God dammit Y/N! Listen to me! Or so help me I'll... I don't even know what I'll do!

She was mad, really mad. I guess this is what I deserve for ignoring her like that. She was yelling at me like crazy, I was barely absorbing any of it though. I couldn't care any less at this point, as far as I was concerned, this place doesn't exist.

Veronica: Y/N! Are you even listening to me?!

Y/N: Veronica... I don't want to talk... just let me go for gods sake...

She sighed heavily, I know I was being difficult, but I didn't want to deal with this right now. She apologized for hitting me, still a bit of anger in her voice. She then walked away to Parts & Service, probably to fix Freddy I assume. No clue why'd she want to do that, but I guess that's her job. She stopped just before the door and turned to me.

Veronica: You do know, Mairusu will want a word with you right?

I knew, I just didn't care. Maybe if I could convince him to ditch that damn machine I'd think about it, but I know I can't. I'll be gone before he arrives, and Veronica can explain it all herself. There's no point in dealing with this place anymore, I went to the door and took my leave, my blood boiling as I did. As I wasn't looking, I ended up bumping into two women on my way out, making them drop their things.

Girl 1: Hey watch where you're going pal.

Y/N: I didn't see you alright?! Get off my ass!

Girl 2: Woah, woah, calm down pal. No need to yell.

Y/N: I'll have you know I... I...

In that moment I realised what I was even doing. She was right, I don't have a need to act like this? They weren't even being rude to me at all, it was my fault for not noticing them. Hell, I even knocked their things over like an asshole... god, what's happening to me? I may have had a rough night, but acting like this wasn't fair.

Y/N: You're right... I'm really sorry. It's just... I've had a really rough night.

Girl 1: And? That's not an excuse for attitude.