Night 2 - Blackout

I can't believe I could've done something so stupid, the place is under limited power and I ignorantly left the monitor on for this long? I entered the office to turn it off and check the power meter. I wasted so much energy, the place was only on 2%, I'm such an idiot! I checked my phone quickly to see how long I had left, luckily it wasn't long before morning, so it wouldn't be too bad for energy to go out now. But it would still be rather annoying, I prefer having lights on during the night so I can actually see. Then all of a sudden, the entire room went dark, but not just the room, the entire building was now shadowed, for all the power was gone.

Y/N: Well great, that's just perfect.

I can't believe I let this happen, what on Earth would Veronica or the Animatronics be thinking right now? They must be so confused, and it's all my fault. I've genuinely never felt so stupid, I turned on my flashlight and walked down the hallway in order to gather them all.

Y/N: Veronica?! Bonnie?! Chica?!

God, why won't they answer me? This was getting more frustrating by the second, there is no way this could get worse. Then all of a sudden I heard a familiar giggle as I was slammed into the wall next to me. I felt slightly dazed, which definitely wasn't good given the current situation I was in at the moment.

Freddy: Oh baby, you don't even know how much I just love the darkness...

I knew it was her. She spoke so seductively with her sultry voice, it made every word she said feel so intimate and inappropriate. I tried to regain my composure and walk away, but a hand pinned me to the wall, tightly grasping my neck. I didn't doubt it was Freddy, and Jesus she made it hard to breathe.

Freddy: Y'know, I actually prefer sex in the dark... by shutting off my other senses, it makes tasting whatever's in my mouth that much more... delectable...

It was hard enough dealing with the lack of oxygen, but Freddy's dirty talk wasn't anymore fun. I know what she was planning to do, and I didn't want anything to do with it. I know the aftermath of becoming too intimate with these girls, and the little I know of Freddy tells me she doesn't like to play gentle.

Y/N: Fre... ddy.... I can't.... brea..... pleas...... ge-

She moved her hand to my mouth, stopping me from speaking. Thankfully, I could now breathe through my nose, but Freddy's chuckling was growing stronger by the second.

Freddy: Oh Y/N baby, you don't know how desperate I've been to be alone with you... to get this chance to rock your world, make you cum puddles into my mouth whilst I feel your lips pressed against this tight little pussy.

Going from overly desperate and sadistically horny to whispering incredibly intimately into my ear made this experience terrifyingly unpleasant. I cringed from the sensation, as she giggled almost psychotically at my torment. Her hand covering my face didn't make this any more fun, being forced to breathe through my nose made me realize how awful her hand smelt. I don't have a clue what she uses it for in her spare time, but she clearly doesn't wash it enough. My muffled screams couldn't be understood through that hand either, so I couldn't protest. But suddenly I was thrown to the ground, hitting the floor hard with a thud, becoming even more dazed than before.

Y/N: Ow....oh god.....

Freddy started shushing me as she placed her foot on my chest, pushing it down on me hard. Not only could I not move, but it felt like my lungs were being crushed, the pain I was in was unbearable. But Freddy still laughed to herself like the perverse maniac she was, thinking it was all a big joke.

Freddy: Oh Y/N... I'm just gonna love sucking you dry... but first...

Every part of this was terrifying, I was at the mercy of this animatronic, and I don't think she had a lot of mercy to spare. She removed her foot from on top of me, and instead started sitting on my crotch, now crushing my pelvis. The crushing wouldn't last as long as she lowered herself down, her glowing eyes directly in front of my own, I could only just perceive her lewd saliva coated smile in the darkness.