30

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

Tsarra stayed but turned her back to her.

"Quickly, put the undergarments on then the dresses."

Leo slid out of her own undergarments nervously and tried to put on the new ones quickly. As she finally readjusted everything, she wondered how elven females moved about in tiny scrapes of clothing. She grabbed the green dress and managed to Put it on but felt like she had put it on wrong.

"Is this how it is supposed to look, Tsarra?" Leo asked with a frown.

Tsarra turned and smiled at her.

"Yes, cousin. We just have to adjust a few things and add jewelry but I believe this is the one. You look lovely cousin." Tsarra said before calling for the elves to return.

The elves came back in and immediately fawned over her. They then began adding something like a belt to hold the waist area closed, tied the open areas closed on her upper thighs with strings, jewelry on her ankles and wrists, and lastly, they put a sheer cloak on her shoulders that clasped into a necklace that went down to her abdomen. There was still a large gap in the dress from her neck down to her waist that was open and it made Leo slightly uncomfortable but Tsarra assured her that the dress was supposed to look that way. It definitely exposed her mark, of that she was sure. And she had a small suspicion that it was the whole reason why the dress exposed so much of her skin.

Tsarra was finally happy with the way everything looked and had her go to the vanity. When she walked, the jewelry on her ankles clinked a melodic sound. She stopped a moment in surprise then went to the vanity and sat. The elves once again cluttered around her. A few of them used a spell to instantly curl her hair then set to pinning it up. She then watched as her face was transformed with cosmetics.

When at last they were done, she could hardly recognize herself. She smiled at her reflection.

"Thank you. You have all made me look like a princess."

The other females elves refused her gratitude and insisted she was already beautiful.

"You are a aranel, cousin." Tsarra told her as she smiled at her.

Leo rolled her eyes at her as she let Tsarra lead her away and into another smaller room. Tsarra explained to her as she searched for something to wear that this ceremony was akin to a wedding. Leo gulped nervously at the revelation.

"Wedding??" She asked in a higher pitched voice.

"Yes. Do not be alarmed. It is more to convince everyone that you two are mated." Tsarra said as she finally grabbed a dress and stepped into her restroom. She sat contemplating how she was going to pull it off without Alpha Reece seeing through her. Tsarra swirled out, looking amazingly gorgeous in her dress and with her normally tied hair, loose and in waves. Upon seeing Leo's expression, Tsarra stopped grinning and came to her.

"What is wrong, cousin?"

"I am sure it is nothing....however, what if I am unable to convince Alpha Reece of our mating?" Leo asked in a low voice.

Tsarra put a hand out that Leo took, and Tarra pulled her to her feet. She grabbed her shoulders firmly and looked into her eyes.

"You must, and you shall. Do not fret. Simply give in to the bond, and it will show you how." Tsarra reassured.

Leo nodded and took a deep breath. Tsarra was right. She would need to give into the bond. She briefly thought of her and Mal's earlier conversation about refraining from their bond and hoped he would understand. Tsarra smiled at her again and pulled her to a full-length mirror.