37

°•°○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The feast was prepared by the best cooks in every race. And it was a feast worthy of an impending battle. Everyone ate until they had their fill. Then they drank sweet elven wine until they could scarcely think straight. Leo had spent the entire time with everyone except Mal. She had sung and danced with everyone until her feet hurt. Finally deciding that she couldn't stand much longer, she made her way back to Mal's cabin.

She weaved back and forth as she walked. She was almost to the cabin when she tripped over her own feet and started to fall. In her intoxicated state, she accepted that her face would meet the ground painfully as she closed her eyes. Just before she hit the concrete, she felt muscular arms wrap around her and pull her into a warm chest. Her eyes opened with effort and she looked into the amused eyes of Mal.

"Did you plan on stopping yourself from falling?" He chuckled.

Her heart sped up. Gods he was so perfect. Leo smiled and reached up. She traced his jawline with her fingers.

"I did but somewhere along the way it happened anyway." She said before she realized it.

She cringed inwardly at her insinuation and part of her hoped he wouldn't understand. It was the cursed wine that loosened her tongue. Mal shook his head with a smile. The meaning lost to him thankfully. He carried her into the cabin and to her room. He laid her down on her bed and kissed her forehead. Her heart was still racing. Many emotions flooded her senses. Desire pulsed at the top. She fought it, but she could feel her inhibitions disappearing. He got up to leave, but she grabbed his arm.

"Stay." She practically whispered.

His eyes flashed to hers with a curious expression. And understanding dawned in them. She could see the initial reluctance in his eyes. Then longing. Confusion. Lastly, desire.

"I will do whatever you ask of me, Leonna." He murmured.

"Good. Then I shall require you to warm my bed every night until we go into battle." She declared before kissing him urgently.

As their lips moved against each other in harmony, their hands re-familiarized themselves with their bodies. He pinned her under him and began scenting her in an almost frantic way. After he was done, he kissed her mark. Causing her body to arch up into him as a moan escaped her lips. The feeling of him touching her mark was indescribable. It radiated warmth and sparks all at once. That alone almost brought her over the edge. Her body pulsed with need.

"Close your eyes." She practically demanded in a rush.

He chuckled at her eagerness and let her go so he could lay next to her. Mere seconds passed before they were in the room in her mind. She saw him pulling back the sheets on the bed as she quickly made her way to him. He had scarcely turned, when she pounced. They fell together on the bed with her straddling him. His mouth opened slightly as if he was going to say something but she didn't let him. She lifted herself off of him slightly and quickly guided his cock inside her. He growled out a curse as she moaned. She let herself slide down him slowly. She bit her lip and watched him as she moved up and down. In turn, he watched her with hooded eyes and licked his lips. She leaned in and kissed him. They kissed as if quenching their thirst. She moved faster and faster on top of him. He groaned as he grabbed her hips and squeezed tightly. They moved in sync until Leo felt her body explode in pleasure. His wet, warm mouth sucked her mark and caused a scream of pleasure to erupt from her lips. 

Suddenly they were both present in her bed. He pulled her into his embrace as he kissed her forehead. She snuggled into his chest. With one hand he stroked her back lightly. Her eyelids began to droop as she relaxed. Sleep had almost taken her when she heard him speak.

"I could stay here with you forever, love." He murmured into her hair.

She wanted to respond, but fell asleep before she could.

******