Chapter 1: Mercy

A/N: I've notices a big amount of you are new to the G!P tag, and if you are sorry for not explaining it. G!P refer to women born with a penis. They're not trans or wearing a strap. its an AU, so They're just woman that happen to have male genitalia.

Thanks to these two, I am able to reupload this, I'm very grateful of you two. Thanks so much!

CharlotteChuhlhourne

boobies_for_rixx

********************************************************************

*Bella*

I pressed my earbuds into my ears as I closed my eyes a bit, walking down the halls of this horrible place. High school is everything I never wanted.

Work is kicking my butt and I can't seem to justify my need to be here...with all of these people, playing with pencils and papers.

The first day is always the hardest, it entails new things, new people, a new lie to make up to the administration about late fees.

I pushed my way into the filling classroom, I was assigned room 202 for home. From what I hear Mr. Franklin moved to Westgate High so now there is someone new in charge of the English Department.

I put my head down as Poppy blasted through my ears, pulling into a peace only metal made me feel. I'm so tired, I can't remember the last time I've slept for more than four hours. My eyes burn, my head hurts, my stomach is churning on nothing. To top it all off right after school, I have to work until midnight.

I had to give up my full time position and settled for part time while school is in, that means rent will come first and food will come whenever I can get my hands on it.

I closed my eyes and just as I was having a moment of peace, there was a loud bang against the desk that made me jump. My heart pounded against my chest as my earbuds fell out. I looked up in pure shock. My eyes were met with legs. Beautiful tan brown skin, that ran from a black stiletto all the way up to a fitting black pencil skirt.

My eyes trailed higher finally being met with deep hazel eyes and full lips, I didn't realize I was shaking until I finally felt my heart beating too fast.

I could barely hear the words that left her mouth, "The bell rang two minutes ago. What's your name?"

I opened my mouth and I couldn't seem to make words to say until she stepped forward. I got the sudden urge to run away and hide, especially when I noticed that the entire class of twenty plus students were staring at me.

"B-Bel- M-My Na-," I stuttered like an idiot in front of the beauty as she shifted on her her

"See me after the bell," she demanded with a squint as she turned away from me and started to take attendance. I slumped in my chair and a ball formed in my thoughts as fear started to burn in my tummy.

I started to drift away again, thinking of work and finally a time when this will be a memory, and maybe even a dream for the next time my head gets to meet a pillow.

"Isabella Sotomii?" I jumped again when my name was called and my hand shot up, not wanting to worsen my punishment for losing focus yet again.

She checked it and continued. The period was the usual first day run through, attendance, announcements, syllabus, class schedules, and a run through of the school's rules and regulations for those who are new. Home room is anything but interesting, but somehow watching her made it a bit more bearable.