Chapter 10: Comfort

A/N: 大家好, I just wanted to point out that Bella is still going through her Sub Drop. It feels important for me to note that Sub Drop can start within two hours of a session and the feelings can last from 1 to 10 days. Everyone is different and aftercare is crucial in a dynamic that can elicit an endorphin drop like this, Dom Drop is a thing as well.

************************

♡Bella♡

I shifted in my seat as I looked at Kim. I didn't want to lie but I didn't really want to tell her that Rosie was my mommy. Kim has a very solid idea of what she thinks is right and wrong and having her tell me that Rosie isn't right will be wrong to me.

I sank down in my seat and I felt the car turn as everything got quiet and heavy. I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but I couldn't stop myself from falling into sadness. It made me feel so small and I didn't know how to tell Kim to stop, no not stop, she wasn't doing anything, but she was...she was— she wanted. I don't know what to do. I felt the lump in my throat as Kim finally turned around and started to help Riley find a parking spot, but it was too late now. I felt the wetness blanket my eyes and heat rise in my cheeks and nose.

"Wiley, Bella's crying," Jessi called out in a small voice before she took my hand. Her voice was low and I felt everyone look at me all at once, which made me sink further down hiding my face in Clementine's sleeve.

"Why are you crying Bells, are you feeling okay?" Kim asked, reaching back to touch my wet face, "was it my question, you don't have to answer if you don't want, you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

She tried to soothe me, but it was too late; the tears had started and then the feeling that settled in the pit of my tummy was rising again and I got the guilty, uneasy feeling that something was seriously wrong with me, and I felt the sob leave me.

"Kim, you take Clementine in while I calm Bella and Jessi down," Riley stepped in, turning the car off and opening the door. Soon it was just me, Jessi, and Riley, she stood in the open door looking down at us and I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I just felt so, so, I don't know. It hit in waves and I felt Jessi slide closer to me laying her head on my shoulder.

Riley sighed softly before she picked up, "Would you like to call your Mommy?"

The question settled and first instinct told me to say no, but I changed my mind only after I shook my head. I want Rosie now, so I nod pushing my tears away and sniffling, then it hit me quickly, I want to be a good girl. I don't want to bother her, I'm supposed to be her good girl, so I changed my mind again, finally shaking my head to say 'no'.

*Um, maybe you should talk to her a bit, I would feel better if you did call her," Riley pushed gently and I could feel Jessi's head nodding on my shoulder so I gave in to the pressure and I pulled my phone out, tapping on her name. Just as the phone started to ring, Jessi was lifted from the car and the door was closed, leaving me alone with the ringing tone. I watched the two outside the window as they started to talk a bit near the front of the car.

"Hi, Baby," she answered, calm and cool like she always does, she is so good at being grounded all the time. Meanwhile I'm fighting myself to stop crying for god knows what. I sniffled again and tried to breathe once I heard her voice, it somehow brought on another wave of tears and I started to whine trying to hold it in my chest as best as I could.

"I'm on my way, yeah, where's your binky and your blankie?"

"No," I cried. I didn't want her to come get me. I just needed to be okay so I could stay with my friends. I'm fine, I'm just being stupid. "Rosie, I okay, I just wanted you, I okay," I tried to convince her as I swallowed my tears with determination. I'm fine.