Chapter 7: Baby

A/n: this is all fluff

♡Bella ♡

"Are you sitting with us at lunch today?" Hayley asked as I closed my locker, she, Kim, and Tiara were watching me put my things away. I ran into them when Rosie dropped me off at the door. I got to sleep longer today so I was feeling a lot more alert than yesterday morning. Plus, Rosie did my hair and I have to say it was the best part of the morning.

Instinctively I touched my collar at the thought of her, she let me pick my collar again, that's the deal now, she picks my clothes and I get to pick my collar for the day. This one was a bit more adorable and smaller than yesterday's, but it didn't stop the girls from gushing over it.

"Yeah, you guys are fun, better than the football team," I said as we walked to Hanna's locker. She was just across from Rosie's classroom, so when we got there I looked in and waved.

"Ew, boys! Hey, I didn't know you rode with Ms. Sifuentes, is she like a family friend

or something?" Kim asked as we stood in a circle.

"I live with her, kind of a caregiver," I shrugged, peeking over my shoulder. This time she was typing on her phone and didn't notice me.

"Oh my god, what's she like, like really like?" Hanna asked and everyone else agreed leaning closer to me.

I shrugged a bit before a blush took over me, "she's really nice and sweet. She makes me eat my food and helps me with my homework, she makes me sleep at night, we hug, she gets me snacks, and we watch tv together, well, I watch TV and she works, um, I guess she's pretty normal."

"Woe," Kim nodded in shock, "I didn't expect that, I thought more like aggressive power, strict, no nonsense, ya know, I guess not. Hard in the streets, soft in the sheets." A simultaneous grimace shifted through everyone before they broke up into loud contagious laughter. I had to laugh too because I knew for a fact she wasn't all that soft in the sheets.

"The sheets! Gross Kim, anyway Bells, are you coming to the slumber party?" Tiara laughed before gently tapping me. I nodded, making my collar jingle just as Clementine and Trisha walked up.

"Cool, I can't wait to show you how fun we are, and Clem's stupidly adorable pajamas," Kim laughed as Clem playfully pushed her before greeting everyone with a quick wave.

"They're not stupid, they're Hello Kitty!" She argued, folding her arms while hugging her cartoon clad folder and notebook to her chest. They started to bicker, Clem upset and Kim with a smile of adoration on her face. She obviously liked to tease the girl.

"It's just for kids, Clemmy."

"If it's for kids, why do they come in my size!" Clementine stomped with balled fists.

Kim laughed at the blonde girl's anger, "Because some kids are cute giants, like you! Now, give me my hug, I already miss your Care Bear stare."

Kim pulled the tall blonde into her arms and like puzzle pieces they clicked together. Hanna giggled at the two saying they acted like a married couple and with a wave Kim and I were off to class.

"So you and Jay," Kim smirked at me as we walked into the classroom. I giggled and shrugged.

There is no, me and Jay.

We sat down in the front, "what about me and Jay?"

The class was filling up and Kim took a seat to my right as Rosie started to write on the board.

"Oh nothing, you were just really really excited to see him yesterday, and I saw you guys leave together too, are you guys like, a thing?" She smiled and I shook my head starting to answer but the bell rang and Rosie started to talk.