𝐓𝐖𝐎

-ˏˋ but my mind still says redundant
things ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

Another day had passed, and you were sitting under the same tree while waiting for your new potential "friend" to show up. In front of you was a neatly packed basket that was loaded with different types of candied fruit, including ordinary sunsettias.

You looked up to see two more sunsettias hanging from the tree, and you wondered how you could easily get it next time. Perhaps a dendro or an anemo vision would be of huge help.

Upon seeing the same dark-colored pointy ears poking out from the distance, your cat ears slightly twitched. You ran in his direction with excitement, thinking of how you were gonna introduce yourself.

But when you saw his face. You quickly stopped running.

Oh noooo, you had been deceived!

This guy wasn't your friend. It was someone else. "Hey." He greeted, and you frowned.

"I, princess (Y/n) do not recall asking for thy presence." You crossed your arms to look cool, but in reality, you looked like a crazy kid who had just gotten a quick bite of sweetwater mushrooms.

"Excuse me?" The white-haired boy who held two books tightly to his chest asked in confusion, making you way way way way way more annoyed.

"You're not my friend!" You shouted, but the new boy ignored you and continued walking to his destination.

Did you just get ignored?

Has the people of Teyvat finally let go of the majestical idea of a royal hierarchy?!

"Wait!" You shouted at the stranger, and he looked back with a sigh.

You quickly ran back to the tree for your hoard of sweets and grabbed one candied apple to give to him. You walked in his direction and handed him the candy.

"Tell me your name!" You demanded, and if his pointy ears were really real, he'd probably become deaf by now.

"Thanks. It's Cyno from the desert." He introduced, and you put your hand under your chin.

"That's your full name? Seriously?" You asked.

'Oh, archons.'

"Uh, I have to go, see you." Cyno bid you goodbye and you lightly smiled.

'New friend? What a lucky week!' You thought to yourself while walking back to the tree. You wondered when you'd be able to see the sunsettia boy again. But you hoped it would be soon.

By this time, it was when you'd eat lunch, so you hurriedly took your things to go back home.

"Dad!" You gave your father a long hug. The last time you'd seen him was two days ago. Can't he just skip work for a day or two?

You pulled away to put the basket back on the floor, not being able to reach the counters yet. "Say, would you like to go to the Akademiya someday?" He asked, and a huge grin was on your face.

"Yes! I heard from the uncle who sells flowers nearby that one of his friends was a student from the Akademiya! It'd be amazing to attend such a prestigious school too." You kept on talking, and sweat beads were practically dripping from your father's forehead.

"You should teach her a couple of things before sending her there, dear. They aren't gonna provide the very best every single time." Your mother put the food on the table, and you took half the mushrooms from the dish.

"You should save some for us, kiddo." Your mother ruffled your hair, and you chuckled.