𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-ˏˋ but if I stayed away by a thread from the glory path ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"AHHHH!" Your mom dropped the books she'd been holding, and your dad quickly went to her to investigate the noise.

"What the- what's wrong?!" He asked with worry, and you looked at the two in confusion.

"Dog." You held up the cutie, and the two looked at you with shock. "Where did you get that?" Your dad asked, a little bit calmer now.

"Sorry, my mom gifted it to her..." Your parents finally noticed your friend who was behind you, and they sighed.

"I thought you didn't like dogs anymore..." Your mom took the dog from you, and she let it down to explore the house. "Tighnari gave it to me, I like it." You said with joy.

"Not exactly from me, but..." He paused, noticing your typical bright look. "Eh... never mind!"

"You all can go sit down, I'll prepare some fruits." Your mom walked away from you three, and you led Tighnari to the couch.

Your dad bid you all goodbye, and he left for his work once again.

"Your house is nice. There are a lot of... books scattered around." Tighnari commented while looking around at the books thrown and placed across the floor.

"Oh, dear... I didn't expect any visitors today, so let's ignore my mess of books for now!" Your mom excused while putting down a plate of apples cut into a bunny shape at the coffee table.

"Some of the books are mine. I'm gonna go attend the Akademiya when I finally can!" You bit down on the apple, and you pet your dog who came up to you.

"The Akademiya? You..?"

"What? I can do it." You said with a confident smug, and even your mom who overhead your conversation couldn't help but try to keep her laugh in.

"Sure, I guess I'll help you study next time..." Tighnari said with a smile, and he too munched on the delicious fruit.

"Oh, by the way..." He went close to you, and he covered his mouth to whisper, "Your mom isn't that scary after all."

You deadpanned at his words, and you held your laugh. "Your mom was scarier!" You whisper-shouted, and he looked at you annoyed.

"What? No! She's rude sometimes, but she's nice to others." He defended.

"My mom is nicer!"

"No, be quiet!"

"No you!!!"

Maybe he shouldn't have whispered that to you, because now your topic has turned into a debate about whose mom was better.

Your mom who could hear everything was basically sweating, and she couldn't wait to spill the tea to her husband later.

Your dumb debate was fortunately interrupted by your dog, and you two finally stopped.

"Look, you annoyed-" You paused, realizing that you have not named your new little friend yet.

"You haven't even named it? You're horrible!" He pulled your hair, and you gasped. "You kept distracting me!" You started pulling his hair too, and you debated on whether you should go for his ears or not.

By the time you've decided you were gonna do it, your mom had separated the two of you. "No physical fighting!" She scolded, and you two quickly apologized.

Uh oh, she's scary again.