𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

-ˏˋ can I not think? ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

You looked at the same dark green-haired boy sitting under the sunsettia tree, but you weren't so happy this time.

For the past week, you've been told to read different types of books in preparation for getting into the Akademiya.

Even if you didn't want to study, a part of you still wanted to try your best. So here you were, reading books about the different elements of teyvat and its pros and cons to the world inside your room.

It was basic information, sure. But it still gave a kid like you some really good headache. Right, your 10th birthday was one month away, maybe you should think about the nice gifts you'll receive to at least motivate yourself.

Knock Knock

You turned to the door, and your mom stood there with a worried smile. "You should take a break, I'll go and clean your room up for you."

"Thanks!" You ran to her and gave her the biggest hug you could do, and you took your (f/c) jacket.

"Be back before dinner, be careful dear!" She shouted, and you gave her a thumbs up while leaving the house.

"Hey!" You shouted at the boy, and you swore you saw his ears twitch. You probably shouldn't shout at him, his ears could be sensitive to sound.

"Oh, it's you."

"Are you here for the sunsettias again? I could pick it for you." You offered with a confident smile.

"No thank you. I'm just here to get some fresh air." He replied, not wanting to see your frightened mom again.

"Oh, is the air at your place polluted?" You asked.

"What? No! The rainforest isn't polluted, it has the freshest air ever." Your question seemed to have made him upset.

'Note 1: Don't talk bad(?) about the rainforest!!'

"You're (Y/n), right? I've heard of you from the older kids."

"Really? What did they say about me?!" You asked with both curiosity and excitement.

"I saw that girl once when I was out to buy medicine for my mom, she talked so loud that I wanted to suddenly unhear everything!" He mimicked the voice of the kid, and that was probably the most you've ever heard him speak.

Your eyebrows were scrunched up, and your whole face was as red as an apple. You were just about to complain, but you suddenly remembered something.

"Wait, how do you know my name?!" You asked with shock.

You didn't even get to introduce yourself properly, how irritating.

"I heard your mom say it." He explained, and you deadpanned.

'Is my mom secretly conspiring against me?!' Several exaggerated thoughts filled your brain, and you were starting to get creeped out by even thinking about her.

"Uh, never mind that! Are you gonna give me your name?" You asked.

"You can call me Tighnari." He introduced, and you took his hand and shook it up and down. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow!" You let go of his hand, and he looked at you confused.

Before he could say anything, you ran away from the spot to go back home.

Since when did he agree to come back here?