𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

-ˏˋ and made my life harder, lying 'bout the stupid shit I say ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"Vacation?" Tighnari asked.

"Yep, a family vacation to the one and only city of freedom, Mondstadt!" You said with excitement, leaving out some details.

"Why?"

"Hmm, my dad said it was because of work?" You said in an unsure tone, and Tighnari looked at you in confusion.

"How's that a family vacation? I bet you begged your dad to take you along with him too." He said while crossing his arms, and you gasped.

How did he know?

"What? No!" You denied, and he could tell that you were lying.

"Well, why'd you bring me to the city then?" He asked to change the topic. He was pretty sure he told you about not liking the loud city before, but the number of times he's come with you was starting to become uncountable.

"We'll be staying there for a week, so I want to bring as many items from Sumeru as I want! I could even sell them for a higher price there." You replied with a smug face, and the disappointment on his face was obvious.

"Don't resell them."

"Okay, fine."

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"And... that one." You pointed at the sweat treat, and Tighnari looked at you in annoyance. "Why do I get to carry everything you bought? Plus, I'm pretty sure you got more food than actual things." He complained, and you added the treat on top of everything he was holding.

"Huh? Didn't you say you'll carry my stuff for me?" You asked.

"Since when did I say that?"

"Earlier."

"You're lying."

Since when did you learn gaslighting?

"Just how much money did your parents give you for this?" He asked while trying to balance everything.

"Just enough. Do you want me to get anything for you too? My treat!" You offered while looking around to see what else to get.

"Anything?" He asked.

Why was that question oddly scaring you?

"Yes..?" You answered in an unsure tone, and behind all those things he carried was a huge smile.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"I've wanted to get this for so long, but it's too expensive, so let's go look for another one."

The two of you were currently in the library, and you were basically grabbing every book he touches.

To avoid his arms from aching any further, all the things you bought were dropped off at home earlier.

"Let there be no limitations, get everything you like." You made a thumbs-up sign with your finger before dragging the heavy basket of books with you.

"That's too much..." He replied while scratching his ears.

"Nothing is ever too much when you're with me. You're one of my only two friends, so I want to get you something you like too!" You sweetly told him, and the handle of the basket broke, catching his attention.

"Wha- that's too many! You should put them back." He said with a gasp, and the overfilled basket was practicality begging to stop being used already.

.

.

.

You ended up buying everything in the basket for him.