𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

-ˏˋ will you love this part of me? ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

It was the next day, and you were reading books under the sunsettia tree. Your father had agreed to let you go outside again, but you still had to study and not play all the time.

Tighnari wasn't here yet, so you were also eating some fresh fruits to pass the time. But every single time you tried to take a bite, your long (f/c) hair never failed to accidentally make its way into your mouth.

Maybe you should ask your mom to cut it for you later.

"Hi, (Y/n), I'm back." You looked to the side to see Tighnari walking toward you, and you patted the spot next to you for him to sit. "I'm not sure if I can play much, my father says he'll try to get me a spot in the Akademiya."

Tighnari took one of the unoccupied books, and his eyes lit up. "You have this book?! I've been asking my dad to get it for me for so long!"

'Note 2: ask for (or steal...) your mom's books so he can borrow them.'

"Wow, I sure love reading too!" You grinned, and you pushed your books to his side so he can see the others.

That was a lie, you were no fan of reading.

"You want to go to the Akademiya?" He asked, and you nodded. Tighnari still wasn't sure if he wanted to, knowing that if he did study there, a part of his freedom will be gone.

"Do you go to the library, Tighnari? I visited it once with my friend, and it was so big I was sure I'd get lost. Thankfully I didn't, though."

Tighnari realized something, a small difference. The way you talked changed a lot. The first time he'd seen you, you were acting like some princess, but now, you were actually talking pretty normally. Minus the being loud part.

"Eh, no. I don't like going to the city. It's always noisy there." He answered, guess his ears really were sensitive to sound then.

You were gonna ask him another question, but a near-ripe sunsettia fell straight to your head. "Ow!" You shouted while holding the top of your head, and your ears dropped down while little tears were prickling at the end of your eyes.

"Oh! Are you alright? Do you want me to take you to the rainforest? I think they're really good at treating people, especially the sick ones." He bombarded you with questions and information that you weren't that interested in, and the way he described everything scared you.

"Sick ones? I'm not gonna die from this, right?!" You shouted while shaking him back and forth. While you were looking around with fright, you caught two figures that were staring at you.

It was from your bedroom. Your parents were watching you.

'How creepy!'

"I'll go take you there." He stood up and tried to pull you with him, but you kept on resisting that it was as equally exhausting for the two of you.

"No! Mom!" You shouted for help, and that immediately made him stop. "Wait, no! Not her!" He pleaded, and you immediately shut up.

Did he have some sort of fear for your mom?