𝐓𝐄𝐍

-ˏˋ that says you can't get by with a lie ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

'I'll see you under the sunsettia tree tomorrow.'

You put the letter away, and you looked at Tighnari whose ears were slightly twitching in front of you.

"Happy late birthday, (Y/n). I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday, so I asked my mom for help. I do hope you'll like whatever she got you." He handed you a gift that was wrapped in green and brown fabric, and you gladly took it.

"What she got me? You don't even know what you're giving me?" You asked with a frown, and your ears dropped down. "What? Of course, I know! Just open it already." He too was curious, but him being him, tried to hide it.

You unwrapped the gift and opened the box, and you screamed in alarm. A small cream-colored puppy hopped out of the box, and you tried to shield yourself with your arms.

"A puppy? What the... where'd mom even get that? And why are you so terrified?!" Tighnari scooped the puppy with his hands, and he backed away from you.

"I'm scared! Get it away from me!" You shouted with panic. "What? Who gets scared of puppies?!" Your hobby of shouting was really starting to rub into him.

The small dumb incident only happened a month ago...

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"Do you want a pet dog little kiddo?" Your father asked while giving you a head pat, and you looked at him with a mix of hope and excitement.

"A pet dog? Don't you think that some people will find it odd for a family of cats to have one, dear..?" Your mother asked with confusion.

"But still, we should go to the nearby old man to look at a couple of his pets. I heard he's unable to take care of them anymore. Think of it as lending a helping hand." He reasoned.

"I want one! Let's go!" You ran out of the house with excitement, and your parents ran after you.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

Oh.

Oh.

This was definitely not what your parents expected.

In front of the two were you shouting helplessly while a big white dog was biting your backpack. "I didn't know they were aggressive..." Your father deadpanned, and the old man separated you from the dog.

"I think we'll pass, sir..." Your mother apologized, and she carried you.

A single aggressive dog just ruined your experience for every single dog that exists in Teyvat.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"Seriously? That sounds stupid." Tighnari held back his laugh after you told your very scary experience. "I do understand though, my mom told me cats and dogs can't coexist with each other... Which I think is a little exaggerated. Plus, how can you hate this little thing? It's adorable."

"Here, try petting it." Tighnari put down the puppy, and you looked at it with skepticism. "Ok." You flatly replied, and you pet the puppy with a bit of hesitation.

Oh, that didn't take much convincing for some reason...

Tsk, the things you'd do for some people.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

OK YALL, THE SIMPING IS SLOWLY STARTING...

Oh, and have these drafted books that I can't continue because I don't have ideas and have too many school works 💔