𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

-ˏˋ but I'm okay as long as you keep me from going crazy ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"One day, I will stop falling for you, my dearest-"

"Achoo!" You looked at Tighnari with a worried look, and you put down the novel.

"Are you sick?" You asked with worry, and he quickly shook his head sideways in denial. "I'm fine." He replied, and you remained unconvinced.

"Was it because of the rain yesterday? I'm sorry. I won't do it again." You apologized while your head hung low, and Tighnari was starting to freak out inside.

"You didn't do anything wrong! Plus, I'm not sick-"

"Achoo!"

He was definitely a little sick.

"Gosh! I'll call for help!" You shouted, and you ran to the nearest forest watcher you could see. "What? It's seriously not that big of a deal..." He tried to reason, but you were already gone.

"Help!" You repeatedly tugged at the forest watcher's bag, and he turned to you annoyed. "What is it, kid?" He asked, and the moment he saw your face, he immediately began to feel nervous.

You were the same kid who came back to camp crying.

"What? What's wrong?!" He shouted, and you felt like your ears were gonna pop.

Was this how Tighnari felt whenever you raised your voice?

"My friend is sick." You answered.

"Where? Let's go help them!" He shouted again, and you looked at him annoyed.

A taste of your own medicine was definitely not great.

You guided the adult to Tighnari, and he inspected him. Tighnari's nose was red and runny, and his ears were dropped down.

"It's best we take him back home, I heard his mother is great at medication." It was merely a rumor, something that he wasn't even sure of.

"Back home?" Tighnari asked, and he looked at you.

You were gonna go to his house?

"No!" He shouted, and you looked at him with confusion. "Why? I wanna go see your house too." You grinned, and he sighed.

"Things like this shouldn't be ignored, it might get worst if we do." The forest watcher informed, and you nodded in agreement.

"I agree! let's go, Tighnari." You shouted with a smile.

"Ugh, fine..." He gave up.

"Great, you can lead the way, kid." The forest watcher told him.

"No, I'll be fine with just (Y/n)." Tighnari replied, and the two of you looked at him confused.

"What? Why?" You asked, but in reality, you weren't even complaining at all.

"Because... Whatever, let's just go!" Tighnari took your hand, and he guided you back to his house, leaving the forest watcher alone.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"Mom!" Tighnari repeatedly knocked at the door, and a gorgeous-looking lady opened it.

"You're back already? And oh!- who's this little cutie?" His mom gave you a head pat, and you smiled. "My name is (Y/n), I'm friends with Tighnari." You introduced yourself with confidence, and his mom looked at his son with surprise.

"I didn't know you had friends." She flatly spoke out, and Tighnari sighed.

Today's gonna be a great day! Minus his little fever.