EPILOGUE

Epilogue

Three months later.

"Girl, you look spiffy!" Amanda grinded, hugging Daisy from behind. She kissed her hair from behind and came forth still holding her. Daisy's eyes shimmered with unshed tears as she willed them back so as not to ruin the glamorous makeover she had managed to allow the makeup artist put on her.

"I'm so nervous, Mandy," She conferred with her, shaking her head. "If anyone had told me by this time last year that I would be remarrying the same man I swore never to do anything with ever again, I would never have believed. Yet, here I am!" She whipped, smiling slightly at the end.

Mandy nodded and started fixing a russet tendril that had fallen to her face, and uttered heartily, "That is because we never know what lies ahead so sometimes we can never say never." The door opened and Becky rushed in looking frantic.

"What is it?" Mandy asked, looking at Becky with wide fretted eyes.

"It's Ethan!" she exclaimed, bending over as she fought to take in air. "He just barged in and is threatening to break down the place if they don't allow him to see the bride!"

"What?" Daisy was up from the chair, a slow smile breaking through her face.

At the same time, Mandy started moving to the door. "Doesn't he know it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?" Just as her hand rougher the doorknob, it flew open, and there stood Ethan looking like a demigod donated down to earth from heaven in his five-piece black tuxedo and white shirt, and red bow. The suit hugged his figure, as though he has been working out now following the days to the wedding.

"Ethan!" Mandy shrieked, going to block him when he tried to push through the door. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like, Mandy?" He retorted, his eyes becoming hazy as they landed on his bride. He couldn't believe this was happening. His dream was coming true for the second time. Isn't he the luckiest one? Daisy tilted her head and at once the tears she had been holding came trickling down. She couldn't believe it either. It was as though their hearts were speaking to each other.

"Go away, Ethan!" Blared Mandy, not giving him any chance. "You have from now till eternity to spend with her. So go so we can prepare her for the wedding unless you are not ready to be married today..."

"Baby, tell them to stop," He pleaded with Daisy who only smiled through her tears but didn't say anything. Seeing that they were not going to give him room to enter and that he was keeping them from rounding up, he stepped back nodding his head.

Frantic footsteps echoed down the hall as they ran towards them. Then, Luther, his best man arrived, breathing hard and his eyes narrowed as they rounded on the groom. "Man, what the fuck?" he  thundered, his hands going to his waist as he spit daggers at his friend. "We have to leave for the church now!Have you checked the time?" The guy asked and started pulling him away.

Ethan spared a single look with so much longing in his eyes before he faced forward and went with his friend.

"Aww, that is so sweet," Becky cooed and made went to hold Mandy who quickly pecked her hair and swerved to take he friend's hand and began pulling her away back to the make-up artist who has been silently watching ten from across the room where the held the veil ready to pin it to the hair of Daisy.

A few hours later, they arrived at the church and made their way in. Once they got out of the car, and Mandy was helping her pack her gown, from her peripheral view Daisy caught a movement from the side and quickly looked towards a black Range Rover which the door opened and to her chagrin, her mother and father came down and hastened to her.