Chapter 19

Daisy was still going through her shame flop when sleep overcame her power to act. She smuggled deeper into effect Ethan still seeking his warmth while him on the other hand, pulled out of her, telling himself to give her room to herself but his body unable to agree with him.

So, he found himself holding her like if he blinked, she would disappear off the surface of the earth. And to add to his misery, throughout the night, she would snuggle deeper, her hand making an unconscious trail on his body which left his manhood harder and aching painfully.

If things were different, he would rouse her up to finish what she started, or even plunge into her while still asleep which ke she wake up moaning and begging him not to stop. But things aren't normal and if he tries that, it would ruin any ray of light he has to redeem himself with her.

So throughout the night, all he could do was writhing painful throbs and watch his sleeping beauty. He didn't mind. He could always sleep but he wasn't sure that he would get this opportunity ever again.

It was during the morning that sleep finally claimed him and he slept off with his arms and legs entwined with Daisy.

At full light, Daisy awoke from a distant loud ring which made her curse out loud and opened her eyes with the mindset of shutting off the sound, then she winced from the bright light pooling into the room threatening to blind her.

That wasn't all. She not so subtly became aware of the heavy weight on her. She twisted until she could see properly and didn't know how she was supposed to react to her present situation. Of course she recalled her night of passion with Ethan but she isn't going to pretend she was proud of herself for such a moment of relapse. All she would say is that Ethan was a crook who had brought her to his house to seduce her into his bed because he knew how irresistible she was to him.

She contemplated waking him to tell him exactly what she thought of him, but a little recap from last night made her change her mind. She had come here to reprimand him and see where that got her, who knows what will happen next, especially with his... Oh, God! His manhood was standing at full erection beckoning on her.

Her eyes drooled, the point between her legs starting to ache afresh almost making her wake him and ask for a repetition of last night. Impulsively she teaches out her hand toward the towering babel, almost there, she dunked her hand and shook her head.

She has to get out of there before he awakes and tries to seduce her again. She told herself and started detangling from him as quietly as possible. When she finished, she slipped out of the bed and nearly fainted when he grumbled her name in his sleep and touched the bed though trying to grab her. His hand found the pillow and he smiled in his sleep and held right to it.

This was so tempting, Daisy reasoned but fought the urge to go back. Ethan is her enemy and the sooner she realizes it and stops daydreaming, the better for her and her son. Her son! Her dog! She has responsibilities and she was drooling over a man. A bastard man for that matter.

She hurried through dressing up and without checking the mirror_ because she knew she would be tempted to start arranging anything she finds askew, dashed out of the room.

She went to the room she woke up last night and panicked when saw the girl from last night cleaning up.

"Good morning, ma'am, hope you had a good night?" The girl was just asking her, but because she did something awkward, her cheeks flared.

She ignored the girl and went to pick her cloth and started dressing. It was haphazard and once more she didn't check the mirror, picked her bag and dashed out. On her way to the stairs, she recalled she didn't come with a car and came back to the room to ask the girl, "Did the driver come to work?"