Chapter 4

"Give me two shots of tequila and a glass of mojito," She demanded from the enticing bar boy whose face was iconical and his body... She checked him out, well, he would pass to her taste, but tonight, she was going for something more... classical. So, internally she shook her head and averted her gaze.

Her phone vibrated in her purse on her body and she took it out to check who was calling and gleamed when she saw her best friend's name appear.

"Where the fuck are you?" She asked Amanda, her eyes raving around the clubhouse for a glimpse of her friend's distinctive hair color. She saw nothing.

"We just entered and I took her to the booth by the west wing. I took an excuse from her to use the restroom. Where are you?"

"Well, I'm still at the bar, having a couple of drinks. Have fun and bring me the evidence."

Amanda giggled. "I'm sorry, bitch, I won't promise that."

"Okay, see ya later. I have to look for a man to deprive me of this gnaw between my legs lest I nag you to death." The other accented before she cut the call and dropped the phone back in her bag.

The club buzzed with loud music and people shouting on top of their voices to someone to be heard while Daisy in the bar section watched everything from the vantage point with a certain enthusiasm. If she was suffering this night, she was glad she wouldn't be alone. Someone somewhere would possibly be gnashing his teeth in a likewise mood.

She jogged down the fifth shot of tequila and her head swarmed, her eyes growing fuzzy. Everything was starting to look foggy and her brain was shutting down.

She looked towards the west wing that her friend said she would be in but due to her present state, it seemed like the end of the world, and never would she dare to go there unless she wanted to dock on her face.

"You want another shot?" The foxy barman asked her with a smirk as though with a senile thought of his own to drown her. She nodded, letting him believe he had the upper hand.

"Give me two!" She gestures with her fingers and grinned, distracting him. "It's on you."

"My pleasure. Are you sure you don't want me to help you?" He asked as he swirled the drink in a clubber glass jug.

She shook her head. "Thanks."

"I'm very good, you know." He winked at her as if Daisy hadn't got the point already.

Her grin expanded at his juvenile method, downed the next shots, stood and opened her bag, bringing as many bills as her hands could lay on and dropped them on the table. "Keep the change." it seems she would have to find her way to the bathroom and pour water on her face.

It feared her, but she would rather chance it than allow some teenage horny dude to leer at her in that way or make silly advances at her. She felt like some deprived pedophile.

"Arh!" She touched her temple as a sizzling pain shot through her head. She would call Amanda from there and ask her to come help her to the car. Any other move to drink tonight and she would end with her face to the floor.

Two steps, three steps, she counted on her way to the bathroom, her eyes to the ground. She was so intent on the ground with her feet planted strongly on it, not to have noticed a sturdy body coming towards her until it was too late and she collided into it.

"Watch the fuck where you are going!" The owner of the wall of Jericho echoed, causing Daisy's head to spin, the sound coming off as something from the speaker positioned directly in her ear drum. She let go of her purse and covered her ears, lost her balance, and went spinning in space.