chapter 8

Lanique

An annoyed nique woke up to Dre's loud snoring. She was getting tired of this it seemed like he was just using her for a place to stay. Everyday after school he would just make drops and come in at late hours. Today nique decided she was going to confront him about it.

"GET UP" she said kicking Dre's couch. Dre instantly jumped up almost falling.

"What nique don't do that shit" he said now angry.

"I can't take this anymore drequan. Just go talk to your mom and stop selling weed. This shit is leading you down the wrong path. Come on now dre how many people do you see make it out of the hood. You have the oprotunity and youre fucking this whole thing up"

"So what you saying nique? You want me out. It cool I'll leave" dre said getting up to grab his clothes.nique felt horrible for saying any of that but, it was all out of anger.

"No dre wait" nique said trying to get him to turn around.

"No fuck it nique, no one gives a fuck about me so I'm leaving. Not even my damn mama" nique couldn't say anything else as tears escaped her eyes.

Drequan

Soon dre had come back with all of his things and just walked out. He looked at nique one more time before shakeing his head. He couldn't believe his own friend was doing him like this. It seemed like she was the only other person he had in this world and she was now turning on him.

"Aye fool, can I stay with you for a while" dre said to Chris over the phone. This was his only other place to go.

"Yea man, you family you always welcome" Chris said with a smile in his voice.

"Thanks man" dre said putting his things in his car and hanging up. Luckily Chris lived on his own so he wouldn't have to have any drama. Since everybody had given up on him he was going to have to make it whatever way he had to.

Lanique

Nique hugged the pillow as tears dripped down her face. She regretted doing her friend like this. She knew how stubborn dre was and he wouldn't talk to her for a while. It hurt that her own best friend wasn't going to talk to her.

"FUCK!" She screamed as she threw the pillow at the TV. She knew she had fucked up.

Hours later

After awhile nique calmed down and decided she was going to apologize to dre. She dialed his number and put the phone up to her ear. After ringing for a while the phone was sent to voicemail.

"Hey this is dre, I can't pick up right now. Leave a message after the tone"Dre's voicemail sounded and just like that the operator women sounded and the beep came.

Nique wanted to throw her phone but, decided to stay calm. She tried apologizing and getting him to come back but he didn't want to. She knew that she couldn't force a person to do something they didn't want to do.

Don't really like this chapter

Need new ideas comment some

Do you guys like this story so far

Find out what happens in the next chapter leave feedback

Lee