Chapter 59

Warning: A long time skip ahead

⚠️🔞

Vanessa

Today is going to be my memorable moment of my life. For in any minute now, I am going to be Mrs Vanessa Gonzalez Hendrix. A few years of waiting and after I gave birth to our son Kaine Vincent we decided to finally have our wedding after two years. I was now riding inside the car to the chapel where everyone is there waiting for me. I felt anxious and excited at the same time, I can't wait to finally say I do to the love of my life Kaia.

I haven't seen her for like 1 week because my mother won't let us see each other because she believes it is a bad omen to see the bride before the wedding. I remembered how I got mad at her because I found out that she went out with her friends to a party with all the girls in that club.

Lasing siya nu'ng tinatawagan ko siya kaya sa galit ko ay sinabi ko'ng hindi na ako magpapakasal sa kanya. She didn't stopped calling me the next morning saying how sorry she was and that she would never do it anymore. I was just actually kidding her that time. I smiled when I remember the words she said through the call.

Flashback...

"Love please, I'm sorry okay? What do you want me to do huh, tell me at gagawin ko." Nagmamakaawa niyang sambit sa kabilang linya.

" Stop bothering me from now on Kaia, I'm calling off our wedding..." Sabi ko habang pinipigilan ang tawa ko'ng nagbabadya.

" No love please! Don't don't do this to me. Tell me what you want me to do love... D'you want me to get you strawberries at midnight? I'll do anything you want just please! Kaya pa kita'ng ipagkudkud nang buko sa ginataan mo pakasalan mo lang ako!" Pagmamakaawa niya.

I put my put my phone away when I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. I covered the speaker before I snorted. Sobrang natatawa na ako kaya pinatayan ko nalang siya bago ako humagalpak nang tawa.

She didn't call me again kaya nag worry ako at tumawag sa bahay nila, sumagot ang maid nila at sinabing nasa garden si Kaia at namimitas nang bulaklak. Nagulat nalang ako nang ilang oras ay may dumating sa aming bahay na delivery nang white roses at may sulat kamay niya saying how sorry she was to me and promised to never looked at anyone but me kaya hindi ko natiis ay kinausap ko na siya.

End of flashback...

Nakarating na ako sa chapel at sa labas nang nakasarang pintuan ay naroon si Papa at naghihintay sa akin. He smiled at me habang naiiyak kaya niyakap ko siya.

" Hindi ko lubos akalaing kay Kaia ka babagsak anak... Sobrang natuwa ako sa inyong dalawa, at proud na proud ako sa'yo Vanessa..." Madamdaming sambit ni Papa sa akin.

" Thank you for supporting me with her Papa..." Masaya'ng tugon ko sa kanya.

He kissed my head one last time before he offered his arm to me, I cling into him and then the big door in front of us opened. There I saw thousands of our visitors, family and friends were all invited to our wedding.

Nakangiti ako'ng naglalakad habang nakatitig sa akin ang lahat. I saw my co workers sa school na pinapasukan ko and they were all smiling at me.