Chapter 12: The Fine Art of Bullshit

Dia

I walk into the facility. My leg has gotten worst, and I am hoping to feel better about myself I can beat up some guy named Asher who betrayed me. I just hope I do not see Noah; I have been limping more from the pain in my leg being worst then before. Noah would kill me twice and revive me twice just to bore me to death about how I need to be careful with my leg.

Hurting people physically has always made me feel better about myself emotionally and physically. It has always made me feel less stress and happy. It is like I get endorphins from others pain.

I could potentially be a serial killer like when they say they feel no remorse or regret from killing people, they find peace in killing people- it is like me, just with hurting people.

I wonder if I get tested if I would be considered a menace or a danger to society.

I limp into the room holding Asher.

"Hello, Asher," I say, his hair is over his face. His head is facing downwards where his arms are tied behind the chair. His legs are tied to the legs of the chair. He has some sweat from his body.

He picks his head up, "I never did shit,"

Is he trying to bullshit me?

"Really, why is the enemy gang getting stronger?" I say, I signal for a guard to bring me a file of the enemy gang and the report of the week.

The guard comes in a few second later, he hands me the file and I smile at him. I nod my head in appreciation.

I walk up to Asher while opening the file. I bend down for Asher to see me. He lowers his head a little.

"Their drug variation has gone up while some off ours got stolen. Coincidence?" I ask before looking down at the file. I use my one hand to guide me while I read the rest, "The enemy has sold more drugs than us this week. Coincidence? Their stokes for drugs have gotten higher. They seem to be catching up to us even though we are bigger and have smaller gangs in our big gang?" I add, "I will ask this once, who is the mole?"

"Like I would ever tell you." He spites on my file. I close the file. I slap him across the face with the file. Pure shock is on his face.

"Do not fucking disrespect me. You are the captured one, not me. One of us gets to walk freely out of this room and guess who that is. I am the one who can walk freely out without anyone touching me," I inform him again.

"You know, you're a little bitch who hides behind her brother and father," he says. I walk over to the table with a few torture gadgets. I leave the file on the table and take a sledgehammer with me.

"You called me a bitch," I say, walking towards him. I walk over to the back of him, "lets spell it out, B" I say smashing his thumb, "I" I smash his pointing finger, "T" I smash his middle finger, "C" I smash his ring finger, "H" I scream while smashing his pinking. You can hear the scream and cries off pain from smashing his fingers.

"Should we spell out little, on your other hand?" I question. He frantically shakes his head

"Please, please don't. I will give you the information you want, just stop the pain," he screams. Once a mole forever a mole. They always break.

"Sure and I will let you walk out here freely," I say, "as long as you say the truth."

"Really?" he says, hope in his eyes. I feel a little bit bad for hurting him.

"Sure," I say dryly.

"The boss has never been seen but they use a robotic voice to communicate with us. They pay double than you pay which makes a lot of people want to switch and due to them having bucket load of money due to owning a bank. Makes it easier to pay us," he swiftly gives me information. I have heard this before. He is bullshitting me.

I put the sledgehammer away and untie him.

"You can go," He starts running for the exit.

I take my gun out from the back of my pants and shoot him in the head. The back of the head. Why is he so dumb. Never turn your back to your enemy.

"Whoops, I lied," I say out loud as I walk to the exit of the room.

I open the door I look to the guard, "Please get someone to help clean up the mess."

The guard nod before walking away.

"Get your ass in the bloody fucking car now. Magen told me what the fuck happened, and you came here instead of the fucking hospital. Are you fucking insane?" Noah sounds pissed; way passed pissed.

"I-" he shuts down me by saying.

"Don't want to hear it, ass in the car now," he says in a stern voice.