Chapter 34: More alike than we know

Zak

"So, is anyone going to tell me why Dia had told people to stay away form me?" I question.

"Not going to lie but I was hoping you forget about it," Noah says from the back seat.

"She cares about you Zak and when she cares about something she is overprotective about it as well," Ace says before we pass a four way stop street.

"A few weeks back after you started being partners, we walked into the Dread Roses gang and she basically told everyone to not touch you, from there the word had spread she had told everyone to keep away from you," Noah starts saying, "After you got beaten up for being mistaken or for your brother not paying his drug bill," Noah lets out a sigh.

"Hey, what is up with your brother and drugs?" Ace says, I take a sharp breath in, "You don't have to talk about it if you do not want to."

"My parents put way too much pressure on him, and he found a way to party and get good grades... the drug worked for a while before he got addicted to it. After a while my parents found out, they ended up putting him in rehab but then with my parent's busy schedule... he was able to get himself a dealer," I answer.

"Wow, I never thought the Harandas' aren't perfect," Ace says, "You guys are like my family except my father put a whole through my cousin's head for being addicted to molly or ecstasy."

"Yeah. My parents keep badgering my brother and I about the family's reputation," I bit back a bitter laugh, a laugh helping me to cope with what my parents put us through.

"Zak, if it is any worth for what I say. No family is perfect, they all have their flaws," Noah says, "My father did suicide,"

"I am sorry about it," I say, turning to look at Noah.

"It is alright," he answers back.

"My mom and father had a huge fight with their parents which ended up to my mom marrying Dia's dad and them having Dia. After Dia's dad hit my mom, my father went wild and almost killed the man," Ace says.

"We are not so different after all," Noah and Ace murmur at the same time.

"I guess so," I say before looking out at the road. I did have a feeling Noah was keeping information back, but I guess it could be me worrying over nothing.

"Wait, so Dia could have not been here if your parents and grandparents didn't fight?" I question, Ace nods as he shoots a red light.

"I can not imagine my life without Dia. She makes chemistry and physics durable and that says a lot because those subjects are hell," I say. Making everyone including myself laugh in the car.

"Taking about secrets and keeping things a secret, Ace... I wanted to ask a question," I say, my hands feeling jittery.

"Sure, go ahead," he says looking at the road. On hand is on the staring wheel while the other is putting his phone from his pocket to the middle of the console in the front part between his and my seat.

"Please do not judge me..." I start saying but Ace interrupts me.

"I won't judge you,"

"How do you pleasure a girl? Like from one dude to another dude," I say.

"Asking for Dia?" he questions his eyebrow slightly raises.

"Yeah," I say.

"Remember to put their pleasure first," he says.

"Hey, Ace. I am still a virgin, you're going to have to be more specific," I say.

"You are a virgin!?" Ace and Noah question.

"You are judging," I say, regretting every saying anything.

"No, it is just shocking from how many girls you can pull," Ace says, "but to answer your question. You should take notes but anyway. It is the middle hole; girls have three holes. When you are inside of her, put your hand on her lower belly, she will love you. If she is on top of you- like cowgirl, grip her hips and move them to pleasure her as well as yourself. If you are making out, and want to initiate sex, grab her hips and make her almost like grind against you."

"Thank you," I say.

"No problem, man," he says before taking a left turn, "Also respect for keeping your v-card when girls would pay you to have your babies."

"I thought I would lose your respect-" I start saying but Ace interrupts me.

"Virginity doesn't determine the level of respect. If you have your V-card I respect, you. If you do not have your V-card...I respect, you. You having sex has nothing to do with being cool or not. It is your body and I mean, do what you want with your body. I can have a say with my body, what I want but I do not have the right to say anything about another person's body."

"Thanks dude."

"You are welcome, man," Ace says as we start approaching back to his house.