Chapter 45:...

Zak

Everything happened so fast, one minute I was talking to the hench people who were protecting me, the next they were running in to the building to see who to help. One of the hench women, decided to take me home. On the way home, the hench women got a call and changed routes, they will not let me out of her site.

Right now, I her am sitting at a private hospital, which I have been told is owned by Mr. Scoleman.

I sit with my head in my hands. Maybe if Ace hasn't been so busy worrying about me, he and Dia would have been out safely, and other people wouldn't have gotten hurt.

No one knowns who made it out alive, injured and who got caught in the explosion.

My ears are still ringing from the explosion, even though it was a small explosion.

"Mr. Scoleman told me, to get you checked up," someone says, making me look up. I see a doctor with a white coat but in blue scrubs.

"I am alright," I say, making eye contact. "

"The family who helps others, but he won't help himself," a familiar voice says, taking a seat next to me.

I turn my head to the left, to see Mr. Scoleman.

"I mean, isn't it the reputation, you guys go for?" he asks, looking at me. He is wearing a suit which covers most of his tattoos, besides for the ones on his hands.

"I don't know but they are precise about how the public sees us," I answer his rhetorical question.

Ï heard from Ace, your parents do not except the relationship," Mr. Scoleman says, leaning forward for his elbows to be resting on his knees.

"Yeah, my family isn't the most supportive for the relationship," I say, as the nurse looks at me. She gives Mr. Scoleman a look before he moves his head to the left- towards a door. Indicating for her to leave.

"Dia's grandparents where the same," he says, sitting back into the chair.

"Wait really?" I question, looking at him. He nods.

"How about this, you get checked up and I will tell you the story," he says before his phone starts to ring. He pulls his phone out of his inside pocket, he looks at the caller ID before he turns to me, "The doctor will be waiting for you, and I will tell you when you done. I just have to take this."

I nod my head before going towards the doctor's room.