Chapter 21: New dealer leader

Dia

After killing Blake and Victor a few minutes ago. Ace decided to make someone the leader of the drug deals happening in Dead Roses gang. Black roses where the gang Asher was in, and Dread Roses is the gang Blake was in.

"I will be making Alex, the new head of the gang," Ace speaks after everyone has calmed down from me about to do a full killing spree again.

"Thank you, sir," Alex bows his head in a respectful way. He looks up at me before turning to look at Ace

Ace looks at me before he whispers something in Noah's ear. Noah looks at me before he turns and looks at me before walking off.

"What Dia has shown today is something we will be reinforcing. We recently have a mole in the gang, and I want to make this clear, if you are unhappy with the way we do things," Ace takes his suit jacket off and looks around, "Please speak up or leave now."
No one dare moves. No one even looks like they are breathing. They look like manikins.

"Okay, since we got that out. Would anyone else like to bring up any problems while we are here?" Ace says, Noah walks back into the room.

"The sails of drugs have gone down," Noah comes back in with a black file in his hands.

"I expect with the new leader in control, the sales should skyrocket?" Ace says, taking a seat beside Blakes limp body.

"Yes sir, we will be making more sales, should we give you a weekly report of the sales made?" Alex says, while he is facing the floor.

"That would be appreciative," Ace says. He gets up and puts his suit jacket back on. He starts walking away but before he makes it out the door her turns to face me, "Will someone clean up the bodies?" he says, looking at a few of the members before he points his index finger to me, "You, you're with me."

I nod my head. He turns to face forward towards the door and carries on walking and I follow behind him. Keeping some kind of distance between us.

When we are about to exit the gang house for Dread Roses. Ace breaks the silence of only footsteps, "You know, Zak will be in trouble now. People will be," he starts but his black Range Rover pulls up. His driver is driving it, "talking and if they talk...the enemy might hear. You have to have someone protect him at all times," Ace informs me.

I nod my head, "Yeah. I will have to get one of our spies to follow him to make sure he is alright but not be right with him."

"Come, I will drop you off at the hospital while you can look at the spy's profile for who you think is suitable for following and protecting him," Ace says before he jumps into the back seat.

Before Ace closes the door, I say, "You had today planned out?"

"Get in the car and I will explain," he says just before closing the car door.