Chapter 43: Help

Zak

"I want the perimeter circled," Ace says as he loads the magazine in his gun, "No one must be able to get in or out."

"Zak you can come with me or stay in the car," Ace says as he looks over at his henchmen, "Corner the exits and entrances... Anyone in there besides for the captives, I want dead."

The henchmen are all wearing black with black bullet proof vests. There is no jewelry like earrings or nose rings, or any rings for a matter of fact, on the henchwomen and henchmen. They all seem like an army unit as they look at Ace and take in his instructions.

"Leave the bodies on the floor, we need to make a statement," a person on my right says as they load the magazine into the gun.

"Yes, sir," they henchman say before walking towards the entrance.

"How do they all listen to you?" I question to Ace as we walk towards the door. The door has already been knocked down and you can hear the gunshots going off in the building.

"We will wait until my commanders tell us the coast is clear to get Dia," Ace says putting his phone back into his pocket and removing the walkie talkie in his hand.

"Okay," I say while I wait by the door, I move my body weight to be on the door frame.

~

Dia

"How the fuck did they find use," Asher says as he walks up to me, his gun in his hand.

He makes eye contact with me.

"What the fuck did you do?" he questions before gunshots become audible. I look him with a cold expression.

"I told you, they will find me," I repeat myself from earlier with a sly grin on my face.

"Kill her," Asher says walking towards the door. The man who told him about the people coming looks at me before he takes his gun out.

This is going to hurt like a bitch!

"Yes sir," he says as he pulls the trigger of the gun. The ringing of the gun stings in my ears as I feel something pierce me just below my collar bone.

Pain starts radiating from my shoulder and to my arm. Tears seep from my eyes as my body tries to move free. My arm starts to go tired and numb, but the pain radiates to my chest- just under my armpit and by the edge of my bust.

My breathing becomes sharper and shallower.

I need to put my arm down from over my head but the chains restrict me.

My head starts to feel lighter, struggling to keep my breath. My vision starts to become blurry and white dots starts coming into my vision.

"One more bullet for my brother," Asher says before I hear a door opening.

I hear the gun click into place and wait for the next bullet to pierce my body. The next thing I hear is a door closing instead of a gun trigger going off.

Closing my eyes, trying to focus on the other parts of my body and not the part which hurts. The pain feels worst, like every second my arms are tied up, it makes it feel worst.

The standing position makes my feet feel tired from carrying the rest of my body weight for so long, but my chest still pains, it is a burning feeling which feels like it won't stop.

My eyes close from the pain and my body doesn't seem like it can take the pain anymore. My arm starts to feel numb.