chapter-1

Once upon a time, there was a one girl. she's very timid type, and also very cute.
       She wore no makeup like she was trying not to draw attention to herself, but it didn't work. She was seriously pretty.
        Her eyes seemed to change colour like a kaleidoscope -brown, blue, and green.
        She seemed to like a free bird, without having a wings. She is a timid type, but she also have a courage to do some terrifing things.
         UNEXPECTABLE ACCIDENT
CHRISTIE : Mom! (Called in loud                      voice) Where is my kit-up?

CHRISTY MOM : Sorry dear! Yesterday I threw it with debris, because of it's expired date.

CHRISTY : Okay mom. I am going out with my friend candace to purchase few things.

CHRISTY MOM : Okay dear! Take care bye! bye! and by the way tell your friend that I asked her.

CHRISTY : Okay mom.

    Christy kissed her mother and set out to call a candace steve
     Christy took out her mobile to call the candace.

CANDACE : Who is that? Interpreting me at the morning itself. (With the irritation )

CHRISTY : HE..HE..HE(smiling with hesitation ) It's me

CANDACE : It's me means who is that dummy? ( with irritation )

CHRISTY : Oh! Stop....it please....!don't start it.....please! (Pleading )don't call me with such a good words.

     After that she again start to talk in her calm tune

CHRISTY: Okay I am on your way, by the way I am your friend, not a friend, actually your besty christy.

CANDACE : Oh!is that you. I thought that it was some stranger.

CHRISTY : Okay, Never mind! Can I lend you today?

CANDACE : For what  (with confusion )

CHRISTY :  I am going out to mall for purchase few things. Can you?

CANDACE : Okay wait for me. I will come back right their within a few minutes.

CHRISTY : Okay dear!

     Candace hanged her phone and started to do her dress and begin to set out for mall.

       She started her scootie and began to ride. When she stood for crossing the road, she was noticed by one guy. He was just sitting inside the black lomborghini car, by watching her for few minutes. But she didn't see him. Suddenly she noticed that one of the cat on the middle road were in danger. When she approach to save the cat, she was knocked down by the car which was came from the opposite direction. At thattime the man was shown his apparent expression. The man began to rush towards her with heavy breath. He took her head and made it lay on his lap. He is in the couch posture. His tears fallen on her cheeks. The girl couldn't fathom his emotiontowards her. The road is full of blood. She slowly lost her consciousness. Before closing her eyes she saw only one thing that is certainly the man's face. His eyes were with full of apparent emotion, But she could not fathom what he is meant. She closed her eyes with enormous confusion.