chapter-15

GLACIER MALL

     The next day candace discharged from the hospital .

              ~AFTER FEW DAYS~

        THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE CHRISTY AND THE CANDACE IN PHONE .

CHRISTY : Hello! Candace ( with excitement )

CANDACE : Ah...Christy...with what idea today you called  me?

CHRISTY : Do you know one thing?  Our friends decided to go mall, so today you must come with me and no more excuses.

CANDACE : But christy....

CHRISTY : Get ready I will pick you up at 4:30 PM.

CANDACE : NO....

             ~BEEP BEEP BEEP ~

CANDACE : Christy...Christy dam christy

JESSICA STEVE  (Candace mother ) : Dear....who is on the phone.

CANDACE : Mom! when you came...Ahem...well it's christy

CHRISTY : Again she asked for outing?

CANDACE : Hmm. . .

JESSICA STEVE  (Candace mother ) : So, again you said no , am I right?

CANDACE : Hm. . . .

JESSICA STEVE  (Candace mother ) : Come on dear! How long will you stay at home like a depressed person. Come on let you have some fun.

CANDACE : But mom...

JESSICA STEVE  (Candace mother ) : No more silly reason come on let me help you with your dress.

CANDACE : Mom! let me explain....

      But she is not ready to hear any of her silly reasons

           ~AFTER FEW MINUTES ~

JESSICA STEVE  (Candace mother ) : Wow! you look amazing dear.

        ^ AT THE SAME TIME ^

    Christy entered into the candace house

CHRISTY : Candace. . . Candace...(with  medium voice )

     Christy was mesmerised on seeing her.

     After a long days she dressed like a  proper human. She didn't wear any make up but she looks very pretty

    Christy snuggled candace tightly with hilarious

CHRISTY: Okay Aunty we are leaving now.

JESSICA STEVE ( Candace mother ) : Okay ma, candace make sure to have fun...

   She showed her two tumbs up with hilarious smile.

         WHILE DRIVING CAR

CHRISTY : It's been long time is not it?

CANDACE : Hm....

CHRISTY : I know after that accident you don't have any dare to drive the car. But how long will you going to stay like that.

CANDACE :...

CHRISTY : We have to move forward to face more interesting things.

CANDACE :  (Suddenly she remembered the incident that had been happened in the hospital )Yeah ! You are right  (with sparkles on her eyes)

   Within a few minutes they reached their destination.

      ~  IN THE CAR PARKING AREA ~  

  Her friends are surrounded her like a ants

   Suddenly one of her college friend cuddles her by hanging around her neck.

SHINOBA : Candace without you the college is not fun at all (talking like a child )

         ♤  SHINOBA BIOGRAPHY ♤

<< SHINOBA : one of the candace  best friend she always acts like a cute child . She never had any bad intention toward others. She was not here when candace had a accident. Infact she didn’t know situation that had happened here.

COUNTY : Her country is CHINA .

FULL NAME :SHINOBA SIMYASON

AGE : 18 >>

    One of her college girl said

COLLEGE GIRL 1: Enough ! NO more drama's let's move on. We didn't have much time.

OTHER GIRLS : Yes you were right come on let's go

       Shinoba clasp candace hand and said

SHINOBA:Come on candace let's have great fun. (With hilarious )

CHRISTY : Comeon candace let's go

     ~ IN THE  ENTRANCE OF GLACIER MALL~

PERSON 1: Wow ! that's awesome really. Today is my lucky day.

PERSON 2 : Yeah you are right. I am so curious to see him.

PERSON 3: Yeah! This information may true because they booked the entire 60th floor with Top view

PERSON 1: Really !

PERSON 3 : Hmm...yeah they will not allow us to enter.

    Suddenly all of them started to make noise.

CANDACE : What's wrong with them?

CHRISTY : Hmm. . . I don't know.

     Suddenly the media's started to approach him. They asked several questions but the man not ready to give any of  his ear to hear them.H

       He was so handsome with his formal wears  (white shirt with black coat ).

    Suddenly his bodyguards formed like a wall of chain on both sides to prevent chasing him . He started to walk on the center of that wall of chain protection, besides him they were 6 bodyguards and assistant.

    The all members started to take pictures and even some of them said "PLEASE MARRY ME SEXY MAN "

PERSON 1:I think he had a meeting otherwise he will never show out his head to these kinds of place.

PERSON 2 : Yeah you are right. He had a meeting with the some foreign company.