chapter-7

NAGING QUESTIONS

                      ~NEXT DAY ~
JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Ah, give this file to the physio therapist

  Jason  (Senior doctor ) was busy with checking his patients

NURSE  (SAKURA CHAN) : Excuse me Doctor! Sorry for the disturbance ..AHEM ( clearing her through ) Shall I ask you one question?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : If I tell no, Are you going to leave?

NURSE  ( SAKURA CHAN ): He...He.... (laughing like lunatic) who is... that..man I mean.. the doctor ...came... yesterday ( with hesitation ).

     After hearing those words .Jason suddenly closed his file and become intrigued.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Hmm...There are many duty doctors which one you are saying?

NURSE (SAKURA CHAN ) : yesterday the one who entered the candace ICU  as a examination doctor ...at 2 :00 A M or something

   Jason got  extreme shocked which makes him to drop his jaw and  even his eyes got widen.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Ah...well (do no what to tell ) He. .He is one of my foreign friend he specially. ..invited for candace treatment. ..yeah for candace treatment .

   Jason try hard to smile to make his face calmer by pressing his lips into an curver  shape.

NURSE (SAKURA CHAN ) : Oh ! It's turn out like this . (in her mind voice*Then how I am going to make him fall for me*)

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Ahem... ( clearing his throat ) by the way why are you asking him?(In his mind though *If her answer  makes me alert than their is no way . Today I must finish her and dispose her  immediately) .

NURSE  (SAKURA CHAN ) : I think I have little crush on him ...that's why. ..if you don't mind could you introduce me to your friend?

  Jason signs a deep sigh . ..

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Am I looking like a broker?

NURSE  (SAKURA CHAN ) : Nearly. ..

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : SAKURA... (with angry voice )

NURSE (SAKURA CHAN ) : A-A-Sorry -doc-doc-doctor I -I -have some import -tant things to do,so, so, (stammered ) ki-kiro wait there the medicines are with me .

  Sakura manged to escape from the conversation.

NURSE  (SAKURA CHAN ) :  (mind voice *If I stand there even for a second I am afraid that he would have been killed me with his cold stare*)

    Jason make a call to give some information to Justine.

   Justin just picked his call within a 3 rings .

JUSTINE : Is everything alright?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Hey Justin I think that Sakura  heard our secret conversation.

JUSTINE : Send some bodyguard to watch her activities and make sure to check her call logs.

JASON :Hmm (with somber face )

JUSTINE : If she keeps any contact with that  *PICH BLACK KANGAROO MENS *just finished her.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay I send some bodyguards to check her. Okay l am going to hang now.

JUSTINE : Hmm

           ~BEEP BEEP BEEP ~

   Jason started to approach towards the candace family members

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay!  One good news! Candace turned back to her consciousness

CANDACE PARENTS AND FRIENDS: Oh my goodness! Thank GOD!

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Listen meticulously! Ater her full body check up, we will change her into the normal ward. Then you can see her. And one  more thing. Only 2 , 2 person his allowed to see her. I am repeating again go after 2 by 2.

ALL OF THEM : OKAY! Doctor.

    Suddenly christy go near to him .Everyone thought she was going to ask doubt which was related to the candace health  , because she was the one who is taking good care of her friend.

CHRISTY :(with husky voice) If you tell,than I do .

    Jason arched his left eyebrow on seeing christy,His expression is seems terrible and he also said "you know who I am? Is just better to watch with your behaviour "

    But christy didn't take it serious at all .Moreover , When she approach  towards the candace ward ,she made a litte bump on his shoulder . He stared her with his cold eyes but she passed over him like nothing had happen

     Before entering the room she turned back to look at him and she also  made a romantic wink with cute smile.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) :(with deep sigh) This girl is something  (he muffled with a little smile)