chapter-6

FUTURE HUSBAND

JUSTINE : If I honest with my words. Will you trust me?

CANDACE : why I want to trust you ?

JASON : See ....dude! she can't help herself, even though she still have some arrogance.

JUSTINE : I see.

CANDACE : Sorry! I can't tolerate my pain , that's why.... I talked to you like that. Please tell who you are?

JUSTINE : Never mind. Feel free yourself, because we're going to share our life time .

    Candace understood his motive

CANDACE : No wayyyy!

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Justin she is not stupid as I thinked

JUSTINE : Yeah! I know my girl is always sharp

JASON ( Seniordoctor ) : I agree with you, otherwise she unable to talk this much clear even in her dizziness.

    On hearing their conversation, immediately she tried to get her hand from his clasp , but she can't.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : dude! I want her brain.

     Justin understood her nervesness

JUSTINE :Hey! don't afraid he will not harm you , moreover he is my friend .

CANDACE : I think you are talkingto the wrong person  (with  nerves)

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Your name is Candace steve am I right?

CANDACE : y-yes (with hesitation )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Then we're absolutely right.

JUSTINE: I know you will not trust me.

CANDACE : If you know the answer then . Then their is no need to say am I right?

JUSTIN : yeah you are right but you are the one who forced me in the first place.

    Candace started to lose her patient

CANDACE : You....I will kill you... two (started to shout)

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : You can't even pull back your hand...uh.. (with kidding expression) You are going to kill us ?

JUSTIN : Okay .It's time to end our conversation. Okay take care dear .Have a sweet dream.

JASON( Senior doctor ) : It's better to give her sleeping ingection otherwise l am afraid that her brain will get damage by over thinking.(with kidding )

CANDACE : Hey! you... (shouted )

JUSTINE : Yeah, I think  you are right she already screamed two time, if she going like this ..it's not good for us  (with serious tune )

JASON( Senior doctor ) : Are you serious?

JUSTIN : yeah! She must not think this much in her unstable condition it's not good for her health .

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : yeah ! You are right but what about her family members.

JUSTINE : let them wait there until tomorrow. Now what she need is a good rest.

JASON :yeah you are right . Nurse ..

      He called from outside

NURSE :  Doctor ! Give her one sleeping tablet with less dose

NURSE : Okay....Doctor.... (with hesitation )( in mind thoughts * now only she turned back to her consciousness ,why he wants to give this tablet never mind lets do whatever he says *)

They started to quit from that place.

CANDACE : No need ! See me l am perfectly alright.

NURSE : ... ( mind voice *that's what I am thinking now *) sorry candace  we must obey to our doctor . Show your hand.

CANDACE : Please nurse .l don't want this

NURSE : Show  your left hand candace don't be adamant.

      The nurse called two more nurses to hold her hands . Finally they gave her a ingection.

     Candace slowly closed her eyes and went into her deep drowsiness.

LEO STEVE(Candace father): What happen to my daughter doctor. I heard some screaming  sound.

JUSTINE : Yeah! You are right but it's not her,actually it was the patient next to the candace ward, moreover she is still in her unconscious stage. Don't worry she will alright.

  They walked towards the dress changing room. After dress changing

JUSTINE : I think your duty Time is over.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : yeah you are right.

JUSTINE : So you stayed for candace

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : yeah for my friend.

JUSTINE : Thank you so much for your help .In future I will owe you once.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : You must  do (joking tune)

JUSTINE : Okay dude come on I will give you a ride.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : What about my car.

JUSTINE : Okay dude then,see you tomorrow. Have a sweet dream. Bye!

JASON( Senior doctor ) Hmm..

     Jason waved his hand to send off justine

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : By the someone told me that they had a poor sleep. so make sure to sleep well.

JUSTINE : Of course!

   Justin started his car engine and faded away within a seconds.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Now it's  my turn  (he said those words to himself )