chapter -19

LIFT

    They entered into the hall where the meeting was held a few minutes ago

    The hall is so marvellous which is made up of full and full of  glasses even the floor 

JUSTINE : Get out! Don't disturb us until I come out.

      He put order to his guards

       On saying that, Justine threw her on the couch .

CANDACE : Ouch! (In pain )

JUSTINE :...(sighs )Don't pissed me off  , you want to know the consequences of that? (Smirk)

CANDACE :... (gulp) please let me go...

     The shedded tears starts to roll her cheeks.

    By seeing her tears Justine heart starts to hurt like someone is poke a knife and ripping his centre of his heart .

   Suddenly Justine move forward towards her face , only a few inches gap between them

    Candace redish eyes met the Justine's eyes.

JUSTINE : Do you know the people call me as sadistic person.If you keeps on crying like this ....then I am dam it sure ,tomorrow we will wake up on the same  bed. (Mischievously)

     Suddenly the tears stopped which is coming from the candace eyes .

JUSTINE : Smart girl. (Chuckle ) .you are not a dump as I thought.

    By saying that he starts to walk on the floor which is made up of glass.

   He stands in front of the glass wall by showing his back to the candace.   the view which he was seeing is amazing . The view which is seems  like , the world was under his foot .

   He started his conversation to the candace by showing his back, that is by seeing the view through the glass, which is in front of him.

JUSTINE : Candace...I can't relate it. Why are you hating me?

             ~ IN  MEANWHILE ~

SHINOBA : Hey christy ... Its almost 1hour where she went on? (Anxious )

CHRISTY : Hmm..you pay the bills and wait here. let me find out where she is went on.

SHINOBA : Okay christy

  She showed her two tumbs up with anxious smile.

  CHRISTY decided to use the lift .

  After a few seconds. The lift arrived .

  When christy enter into the lift. The familiar voice poped from the left side

???: Long - time no see ..

   Christy turned her head left side with a  little shock to see that person .

CHRISTY : Dr...Dr. JASON...

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Yeah! it's me.

CHRISTY : It's my pleasure to meet you here. (hilarious )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : pleasure..? I thought you forgot me.

CHRISTY :..(chuckle ) How I can forget you doctor.

    Christy starts to blush

            ~~~~SILENCE

          ~ 61st FLOOR ~(lift voice)

   When the 61st floor reached with the welcoming voice  by saying ■welcome to 61st floor ■,suddenly he pressed the button to the ground floor. The opened lift again closed and starts to move towards the ground floor.

CHRISTY :...Dr...my destination is 61st floor

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Oh sorry! I totally forgotten about you.

  Christy gave him a unhelpful smile .

        ~DING DING. . .  1ST FLOOR ~

~WELCOME TO THE 1ST FLOOR ~( LIFT VOICE )

       When door opens he didn't even care about the waiting person he immediately pressed the button to the 61st floor the opened door again closed within the fraction of second.

CHRISTY :....( In her mind voice * is he crazy, something is not right *)

  ~ DING. . . DING. ..61ST FLOOR ~ ( lift voice )

   ~ WELCOME TO 61ST FLOOR ~

    But this time he didn't tell any silly reasons to her .

     He simply blocked her way by stretching his hand on the left side .

   Christy lift her head to look at Jason.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : What is there to hurry for?  Let's have some little chat. (Smirk )