chapter -8

CRIMINAL HOSPITAL

~ AFTER CHANGING THE CANDACE INTO THE NORMAL WARD ~

When they (Leo steve 《 candace father》, Jessica steve 《candace mother》, christy ) entered into the ward.

Candace laid on her bed with a patient dress. She also had a large tie on her head and small, small scratches on her limbs.

And she also looks like in a great tired.

LEO STEVE ( Candace father ) : Oh! my dear. I unable to see you in this condition. (With tears)

CANDACE : Don't worry dad. I am perfectly alright. Hiss... (groaning )

JESSICA (Candace mother ): You are not sob*sob*sob *

CHRISTY : Aunty please. Now only she turned back to her conscious,so anty please don't make her upset.

LEO STEVE ( Candace father ) : Okay christy we will wait outside if you guys need anything let me know.

CHRISTY : There is no need for that uncle. you and Aunty go and have a good rest. I will take care of candace.

JESSICA (candace mother): Okay ma we will leave now , we will come back with some poriage .Do you want anything? ( with weak voice )

CHRISTY : Ha...ha.. ha .. (fake smile ) i am perfectly alright Aunty. Moreover the canteen food is very tasty, If I am hungry I will have them later in canteen . So (Suddenly candace clasped her shoulder to make her to feel comfortable ) no need to worry for anything. Okay Aunty ! Bye.

After send off them,she entered into the candace ward.

CANDACE : Christy! I want to tell you something.

CHRISTY : Of course! I am always intruding

CANDACE : I saw one man.

CHRISTY : ( pleasent Suprise )hu...when? Where? place? time?Sorry! Where you saw him?

CANDACE : (Suddenly she put her head down) If I tell will you trust me?

CHRISTY : First you tell.

CANDACE : In ICU

CHRISTY : What?(by controlling her giggles) Are you kidding me?

CANDACE : Hey! Trust me,what I am telling now is just had happened in the ICU.

CHRISTY : Okay what you are telling is truth , but not even a one person his allowed in your ICU, because you were so critical in that time.

CHRISTY : I think it's your dream.

CANDACE : Please try to fathom me christy . (With cute puppy face)

After a deep sigh christy noded her.

CHRISTY : Okay what happened in your dream... sorry in your ward.

Candace detailly explained her whatever happened in that night .

CHRISTY : ( with worried expression )CANDACE...now only we got information that you turned back to your conciouness.

CANDACE : But... (in her deep thoughts * but I really felt someone touched and caressed me *).

CHRISTY : Candace...

CANDACE : Hmm..Okay leave it .

CHRISTY : Wait let me investigate for you.

CANDACE : Christy no problem ,leave it....Its maybe my illustration.

CHRISTY : Just leave it to me . Anyway by getting more information make us to feel better. Moreover I am a junior investigator

Christy left the ward . She stated to check the surveillance in the hospital but there was no one entered into her ward except one nurse so, she started to find the nurse who was took care of her .

She finally found that nurse

CHRISTY : Are you Sakura?

NURSE ( SAKURA CHAN ) : Yes what you want?

CHRISTY : why you entered into the candace ward?

NURSE ( SAKURA CHAN ) : Excuse me! Why I want to tell you , all these things?

CHRISTY : Because I am a junior investigater

Christy pulled out her lisence to show her.

NURSE ( SAKURA CHAN ) : Oh SORRY! I just go there to change her trips that's it. If you have any doubts you can check out on the surveillance.

CHRISTY : Never mind leave it. And by the sorry for the disturbance. We will meet later .

She started to leave that place.

NURSE ( SAKURA CHAN ) : ... (In her mind thoughts *sorry baby there is no next time. I thought that I was the only one investigater entered secretly to this hospital, but unfortunately there was another one. Hmm it's interesting. First I want to find the way to finish my mission then I want to escape from this criminal hospital immediately. *)

Christy entered into the candace ward.

CHRISTY : As I told you it was just your dream. I even checked out the surveillance , there was nothing.

~AT THE SAME TIME THE OTHER SIDE ~

Sakura pulled out her phone to make a call.

NURSE ( SAKURA CHAN ) : Boss!I don't know what is happening here?. There was a another investigator unfortunately she investigated me .If she starts to investigate about my background then our total plan will be worse.

???: Do you know the reason for her inquiries?

NURSE ( SAKURA CHAN ) : Of course it's about patient .

???:wow! It's interesting don't worry it's about patient,so luckyly you are safe zone now. If Again you showed up in any trouble then definitely I will kill you. (With warning voice ) 😈

NURSE (SAKURA CHAN ) :....(shivering with fear )

He hanged his call.