chapter-25

CATS AND DOGS FIGHTING

       Finally everyone left the place

JUSTINE : You must have been hangry  (hungry +angry) do your dress .Let's have some dinner.

CANDACE : Sir you guys are looking like a gentlemen . Why you guys doing like rubbish?

HEAD BODYGUARD :.... ( frightened )(in her mind thought # This girl had a dead wish # )

JUSTINE :... (with great sigh)  First do your dress and come to terrace.

    By saying that he showed his eye signal towards his staff

CANDACE : But...

LADY STAFFS : Mam come on let's do your dress first .

LADY STAFF 1 : Mam  please watch your word .He is not good with his  temper. ( muffled by grinning her teeth inorder to make low voice)

       LADY STAFF 1 NAME ----->ESABEL HARONA

CANDACE: He  kidnapped me for someone. I am an innocent

ESABEL  (staff ): Mam the young master don't do anything without the reason .

CANDACE :.... (sighs ) My parents will worry about me . I want to make a call.

ESABEL  (Staff ) : If you ask the young master maybe he will allow you to make a call.

CANDACE : Could you help me please  (with the cute puppy face )

ESABEL  (Staff ) : Please don't see me with that look....

CANDACE : Please...Please...

ESABEL  (Staff ) : Sorry! I can't

CANDACE : Why?...

ESABEL  (Staff ) : Because none of them have dare to speak to him.

CANDACE : Holy shit!

ESABEL  (Staff ) : Come on let us help you to clean your body.

CANDACE : WHAT! (astonished ) No I can do it by myself.

ESABEL  (Staff ) : Okay mam as your wish. If you need anything feel free to ask.

CANDACE : Hmm ...

     By humbing like that she entered into the bathroom.

    When she entered she was mesmerised on seeing them their was a huge glass and below that their was various kinds of beauty products  (organic) and their is also a separate place to take shower , toilet and their is also have a bathtub witch was separated by the glass wall

     When she entered into the bathtub the water was filled with rose petals she slowly soaked into the water and relaxed herself from her mental stress .

               ~IN MEANWHILE ~
                    ■ BLOCK  B ■

CHRISTY : You brutal man tell them to leave me

JASON : ....(sighs )

CHRISTY : You prevet! Let me go

HEAD BODYGUARD OF JASON :... (terrified ) 😨  (in his mind though * he has a bad temper than boss justine  OMG! I was afraid that what is going to happen to her* )

BODYGUARD :(in his mind though *  I am so wonder to see the murder
scene of girls . Especially this annoyingly kid *)

    Jason waved his hand towards his bodyguards as a single of leave her .

    She stand there with crossed hand and turned her face towards left side as she is not willing to see his face.

    Jason starts to approach her by placing his foot step by step .

JASON : Oh... come on betty ...( slightly pejorative tune )

JASON: look (somber face )

    He approach towards her ear, so she could able to sense his hot breath towards her neck  and ear. Which made her to feel uncomfortable .

    The scalding heat starts to emanate over her ears and cheeks.

JASON : Get ready within a 30 minutes. or if you tell that ●no.. I can't , I will not ●means...then let's go to our bedroom to warm up  (in husky tune )

CHRISTY :...

    Christy standing there like a red balloon .

    Finally he draw back his foot steps from her

JASON :  The weather is so chilly is not it?

HEAD BODYGUARD OF JASON ------>CHRISTHOFER LUCIFWR

LUCIFWR : Yes sir. Do you want ginger tea sir ?

JASON : No... there is another way to warm up . Am I right christy?  (Smirk )

     By saying those words he look towards the christy (Mischievously ) .

STAFF : ... (on her mind thoughts # I  never thought that he able to talk like this moreover he never that kind of guy, he always used to hurt women and kill them mercylessly. But now is utterly different )

CHRISTY : En..enough..! where ..where is dressing room (stammering with blushing face)

JASON: ....

  He showed his eye signal towards his staff

STAFF 1 : Please , Come with us madam .