chapter-17

EMBARRASSMENT

CANDACE : Dr. Jason!

JASON ( Senior doctor  ) : Yeah! it's me. (With bright smile)

    He gradually pulled the table's chair which is situated on an opposite to the candace and he sat on the chair like a gentleman.

CANDACE : I can't believe! The doctor's like you also have a free time to visit the place like this?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : uhhmmm... well how is your health?

CANDACE : Hmm ...pretty good. But.. don't you know how I am ?and what is my condition? Hmm...

    Jason clearly fathoms that she was  mentioning, the incident that had happened in the hospital , But he talked to her with cool expression like he didn't did anything.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Ha..ha.. ha.. (chuckle ) l think you are under the weather.

CANDACE : Uhh...

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : So.., during this time you should avoid these kind of junk food okay ma?

    He tookes her chicken burger and he put aside.

     Candace eyes became widen like "what is he trying to say?"

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : For what that look for? Are you not in your menstruation period?

    Candace became embarrassed for few minutes and she don't know what to tell

     Jason unable to control his chuckle by seeing her red tomato face.

      By smiling Jason get up from his chair and he said

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay I have something to take care of ...and 

  Suddenly he bend over near the candace to Murmur on her ear.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : It's better you to avoid these kind of food in future , so it will be ease to reduce your abdominal pain

   When his breath enters her ears her body became goosebumps for a few seconds .

CANDACE : ...

   After saying those words he come back into his normal position

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay bye bye candace. Have a memorable day.

  By saying that he started to quit from that place.

CANDACE : Uhh. . Bastard

    Due to the huge embarrassment, she almost lost her appetite

    When she prepared to quit that place .

???: Where are you leaving?

     Suddenly the voice which is came behind was almost freaked her.

She slowly turned back to see that person