chapter-20

JASON 'S UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOUR

        Christy fathoms that something is not right.

        So she knocked off his hand and she started to move forward

         When she did that, suddenly Jason got a bad temper .

         He starts to clench his fist harder which made the crescent mark leaves on his palms.

         When she steps her right leg on the 61st floor the next second he pulled her towards the lift by grabbing her  hand and he pressed her towards the lift wall by clasping her hand on either side of the wall

CHRISTY :...( gasp )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : You getting on my nerves. Do you want to know the consequences of that? ( Smirk )

CHRISTY : You.... are you crazy? ( with anger ) leave my hand , let me go ( she told him with her gritting teeth )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Oh! baby do you know how to get anger. Please don't try it in front of others,

     By saying that he starts to move very close to her left side of her ear , His breath which almost make her blush to death and he said

JASON( Senior doctor ) : Because by seeing your angry face only make others want to EAT YOU  (in husky voice)

CHRISTY : You idiot! Let me go release my hands. (Yelled )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Aren't you craving for this moment ...doing that with me  ( husky voice)

CHRISTY : You Bastard!

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay. Since you call me as a bastard ..so ..let me show you what will the Bastard do.

CHRISTY : Please let me go ..... I beg you.... (plead )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : I already told you don't play with my limits. Isn't I? You're the one who drag me to do this.

WAITING PERSON 1 (for lift) : I think some problem occurred in 4th lift

WAITING PERSON  ( for lift ) : Yeah! You are right . I think it got stuck come on let's wait for  2nd lift.

WAITING PERSON 1  ( for lift ) : Yeah! You are right my legs are almost swollen .

      Jason started to kiss and bit on her neck

CHRISTY : eww..... disgusting. Let me go. (weeping )

    Her hand was released but she can't push him in fact she is now in feeble and the shedded tears starts to roll on her cheeks and the goosebumps starts to sprawl over her body.

   She even didn't have strength to stand on her own legs .

                ~IN MEANWHILE ~

   Candace escaped from there by walking on her tiptoes in order to avoid noise . 

    Finally she came out from the meeting hall and she dropped her heels which she was holding on her hand for a while and she do her dress and wiped her sweat on her face to avoid suspicious

    She walked towards the lift , but the bodyguards blocked her way again.

CANDACE : For what you are blocking for?(in angry tune)

    The both bodyguards starts to see their face to face and finally  they took their obstacled hand

   When Justine turned back to give the marriage contract to the candace she is not there .

JUSTINE : Oh SHIT! ( pissed off)

     When Justine rushed back to the canteen there is no one except guards.

JUSTINE : Who gave you permission to leave her ?

BODYGUARDS 1 &2: ......