chapter-2

CRITICAL SITUATION

       Suddenly the girl's phone began to rang. He attend the call

CHRISTY :  How long will you take dear? my legs are started to sore.

? ? ? : You no need to wait for anything just come, where I tell.

CHRISTY : Hey! Who are you? Where is my friend? ( petrified )

? ? ? : Unfortunately! your friend was met with an accident. Come near post office hospital.

CHRISTY :  (Shocked) What? But. . . .

   Before she ask something he hanged his call.

CHRISTY : Hello! Hey!... you wait..

                ~  NO ANSWER ~

CHRISTY : Darn it! ( with annoyance )

  *THE INCIDENT IN THE HOSPITAL *

JASON  (Senior doctor ) : Mr JUSTINE can you please come with me?

JUSTIN : What happen to her Jason? ( with worried voice )

JASON  (Senior doctor ) : You know very well, it is very serious case. Her back brain was gotten a serious injure and she also gained a heavy blood lost, So. . .

JUSTINE : So? What is the matter?

JASON (Senior doctor ) : Hm... ( with hesitation )

JUSTINE : Jason please tell something. She is more important to me.

JASON  ( Senior doctor ) : I fathom your emotions, but now she is in unconscious stage.

JUSTINE : ( shocked )....Okay. How long will be taken to open her eyes ?

JASON  ( Senior doctor ) : Only GOD knows, because she must open her eyes or turn back to her consciousness within  1 / 2 an hour or maximum about 2 to 3 days otherwise it is very difficult to say.

JUSTINE : Jason please do something.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Of course, I am my friend . We're trying and also giving our best treatment, but her body didn't shows any improvement .

JUSTINE : ...

JASON ( Senior doctor ) :  Anyway, I will try my level best not only as a doctor as also as your best friend.

JUSTINE : Okay da.

   The christy rushed towards the hospital with in 30 minutes.

CHRISTY : (with petrified expression ) Excuse me! Could you tell me where is the candace ward?

RECEPTIONIST: Belongto which case mam?

CHRISTY :  Ac..Accident ca..case ( stammered )

RECEPTIONIST : one minute mam!

CHRISTY :  Please make it fast.

RECEPTIONIST : Mam ward No : 237

CHRISTY : Thank you!

         Christy started to rush towards the ward 237 without wasting an any second.

         Christy saw one man standing near that ward and chatting with the doctorwith an anxiety expression. She don't want to interrupt them, because they were talking with very serious expression.