chapter-14

DOCTOR'S

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : We want to Do some regular check - ups

       Christy starts to blush on seeing Jason. But Jason didn't show any expression at all .

         Suddenly her phone starts to ring

CHRISTY : uh...excuse me! I have something to handle...I will right back now.

      Christy rushed out to attend the call

      Inorder to prevent Justin identity he wears the mask.

     Jason made his regular check -ups and he said

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : That's it . Now it's your turn.

     Justine sat on the chair . Which was placed near to the candace bed.

CANDACE : ...

JUSTINE : Hi candace I am phycologist . How is your health?

CANDACE: Hm..It's fine than before.

       Suddenly he reached his  hand to caresses the candace wound which was bandaged on her forehead.

JUSTINE : Do you have any pain in there?

      She feels much more comfortable when he caresses her wound.

CANDACE : I think it's better than before.

JUSTINE : Don't worry you will recover soon. And by the way you can discharge tomorrow.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Ah! (Shocked ) But don't forget your regular check - ups it's very important to analyse your brain conditions.

    She felt that something is strange

CANDACE : If you don't mind can l see your face doctor....

     She lowered her eyes to see his name on the bage.

CANDACE : Dr . CHARLES WILSON....

  A smirk smile spread across the Justine lips, even Jason didn't show any tensed reaction

   She slowly came near to him to pull his mask, but suddenly he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards his chest and he starts to snuggle her. By placing his right hand on her back of the head without touching her wound and his left  hand which was  grabbed her wrist, he placed it on his chest near his heart.

    Candace became stunne for a moment and she don't know what to do.

JUSTINE: Do you want to see my face.. No problem I will show to you later .

JUSTINE : Ah.. one more thing don't try hard to make someone believe your Incidents for example .... what happening now...and then....it's just worst of your time.

CANDACE : ....(extreme shock )

   He placed his forehead on hers, on seeing  into her eyes and he also placed his both palms on her cheeks his palms were so warm and comfortable then he said...

JUSTINE : Do you got it my dear..

     He kissed on her cheeks lightly. and he starts to leave that place.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : .... (with deep sigh )

       He left the place . Candace sits like a dummy. The tears starts to fall on her cheeks.