Chap 2

Sometimes, being ruthless is the only option.Save your skin first before you save the others'!

.

.

.

I kept listening to Draco, until he was done explaining his plot to me. He told me to gain her trust first as it will be easier to get her out without any hassle. He wanted me to bring that girl to him, no matter what.

"And what is my share in this?", I asked, closing the file to look back at him.

"$10 Million", he said.

"I'll take $30 Million", I stated, folding my arms over my chest.

Draco instantly turned around to look at me with surprise. I'm sure he didn't expect me to say that.

"Nicholas Marcellus! $10 million is already more than you deserve and you have the audacity to negotiate the amount with me?", he seethed through gritted teeth.

"Who said its negotiable? I'm telling you the final amount!", I stated.

"But that's too much!", he grunted in anger.

I laughed humorlessly. I know this case is important to him and that's why he called me. Otherwise, he could have asked anyone of his goons, but he called for me. This clearly states that he's aware that if there's anyone who can pull this off, it's me. So, the game may be his, but the rules are goin to be mine.

"Draco, you can sell her for whatever amount you want", I started. "Well, she's beautiful enough to get you at least $100 million and you want me to settle for only 10?", I scrunched up my brows at him.

"But-"

"Sorry Brother, I wont do it for any less.", I cut him off. "Call me if you change your mind", I tossed the file over the table and turned around to leave.

 "Call me if you change your mind", I tossed the file over the table and turned around to leave

"Fine!", I smirked as I heard him from behind. "But I need the to get this done as soon as possible!", he grunted.

"Sure. 20 advance!", I stated, taking the file.

"Marcellus...", warning clearly audible in his tone,"now you're just trying to get on my nerves", he threw daggers in my direction.

"I'm already on your nerve, Brother!", I retorted.

He grunted as he slammed his hand on the table. With no other option left, he complied. He turned around and walked over to his cupboard and took out two packets from it. He walked over and reluctantly, handed it over to me.

"I need positive results!", he warned me.

"Consider it done!"