Chap 29

Guys, we're very close to the ending of this book. Just two or more chapters, and we'll be saying goodbye to another journey that we took together!

.

.

.

I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face by beating the shit out of him. How dare he speak to us the way he did even after getting this many warnings? And how the hell did he reach Draco and do this to him? Where were his men? Weren't they there to protect him?

"Don't stress yourself, sweetheart", Marco faked concern as he walked up to Davina who seemed at a loss of air to breath. "I've already got two down..", he said gesturing towards Draco and me. "You're next", he caressed her cheeks to which she immediately repulsed.

"Marco!!! Haven't I made myself clear about not touching her? Do I need to reiterate?", I warned as I tried to get up

"Marco!!! Haven't I made myself clear about not touching her? Do I need to reiterate?", I warned as I tried to get up. Because sitting here with a wounded arm wasn't going to help us in any way. Draco was unconscious and Davina helpless. If I don't do anything now, there's no way we're winning this over Marco.

"Oh, so finally the hero decided to be brave and take the matter into his hands!", he mocked me. "But don't worry. I'm not going to kill you.. or anybody", he paused as he looked back at Draco, "yet.."

"I won't let you, even if it requires to me sacrifice myself. There's no way in hell you're doing anything to any one of us!", I growled as I strode towards him. With one swift motion, I pulled him up from the bed and landed a punch right across his face.

He grunted at the sudden action but was soon helped by his goons who also pushed me aside. Davina shrieked and moved her limbs frantically but nothing helped. She was tied tightly.

They pushed me back on the floor, making me land head-first on the floor

They pushed me back on the floor, making me land head-first on the floor. Pain surged through my head as I tried to get up. I touched my head, only to find my fingers painted with blood.

Indeed, the impact was fatal.

"You motherfucker! How dare you touch me??", Marco yelled at me, striding angrily towards me. Without waiting for me to sit up, he pulled me by my collar and yanked me into the wall. He pushed me back and held me tightly.