Chap 30

As a man, I got my daughter and as a girl, she got her father.. I guess, now we're both Satiated..

.

.

.

Davina and I jerked our heads in their direction at the sudden comment. What was Marco talking about? Draco and father?

As far as I'm aware of his family history, he has no offspring of his own. Then what on the green earth is Marco talking about?

Or is it just another one of his games? To baffle us and turn us against each other?

"What the hell are you implying?", Draco shrugged Marco's arm away. "Don't try to fuck with us with your stupid mind games! Aren't we already past that stage?", he said shifting sideways.

"Believe it or not", Marco got up from the floor, only to walk back towards Davina. "I'm the only one who knows the truth-", he paused as he sat on the bed with one leg propped over the other, "-after Sasha!"

All our heads shifted in his direction at the mention of the only woman's name whom we all loved and deeply cared for. But no one said anything. We all waited for him to continue.

I, for sure, waited for him to laugh out again telling us that he was bluffing just like any other information he'd given us.

But. He. Did. Not.

He did not laugh or say it was a bluff.

"Yes, Sasha Wenner. Your Sasha Wenner, who was married to Me in secrecy", Marco rubbed the truth in Dracos face, as if sprinkling salt over a fresh wound.

Well, we all knew she was. What's new about it?

Marco looked around at all of us and then shrugged nonchalantly. "Oh, God! Looks like I have to tell you the whole story. Let's start from that day.. the day that supposedly was your last with her", he mocked Draco. "Remember when she told you she has to tell you something but never met you afterwards?"

"Did you have something to do with it?", Draco spat instantly.

"Kinda..", he nodded in agreement. "I knew that she was going to meet you the other day but boy.. even I didn't know what she had to tell you until I forced the confession out of her", he cocked his head sideways.

You-", Draco tried to get up but was stopped by Marco.

"A-ah don't! Don't try anything naughty otherwise, I'll have to kill you before you hear the biggest news of your life", he mocked him again. "So where was I? Oh yes, at your meeting. So when I got to know about your rendezvous, I kidnapped her at her father's request and got married to her the very next day. Mr. Wenner knew everything about you and wanted her to have a good life with me; at least that's what I thought", the last part was barely above a whisper. "But when I got to know the real reason behind our marriage, I was ragging with anger. I felt betrayed. I was kept in dark for the longest part of my life", he grunted thinking back about that time, while all of us listened to him carefully.

"So, I avenged myself by killing that Wenner piece of a shit when he was coming back home from his work", he boasted, anger and pride glistening in his eyes.

So all this time, what I was thinking to be an accident, was actually a pre-planned murder? An assassination? That too, by his own son-in-law?