Chap 27

All I want is.. To find Somebody...

.

.

.

Never in a million years had I ever imagined the feeling of being kissed would burst out a dormant shower of adrenaline in my system. Her lips were on mine and were moving in a way that was completely foreign to me, but also so smooth and sweet.

My eyes widened at the sudden gesture and it took me some time to understand what was happening inside and outside of my body. But when I did, I wasted no time in grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me. When I did that, she tightened her grip around my neck, giving me the feeling of a love suck puppy.

 When I did that, she tightened her grip around my neck, giving me the feeling of a love suck puppy

I had no words to describe how wonderful I was feeling. It triggered my brain to release a cocktail of chemicals that left me feeling oh-so-good by igniting the pleasure centers of my brain. All of a sudden, I was feeling euphoric which encouraged the feelings of affection and bonding between us.

Her tongue danced in my mouth, asking for space to move around in a place while mine was fighting for dominance, too. Her hands moved up giving her time to play with my hair. In the meantime, I dug my fingers under her top and into her skin.

Her skin, oh I can't help but suck and nibble at it all my life. It felt so soft and smooth under my rough hold on her body. And boy, how much I wanted to hold onto that moment and make the time stop!

Just then, she pulled away a little, her eyes still closed from the aftereffects. I noticed her breathing heavily while her chest moved up and down in perfect sync with my feelings. I leaned in closer to her and placed my forehead against hers. I shut my eyes to enjoy that moment to remember and cherish it all my life.

Little did I know, she would say something that would make my heart do a somersault in my stomach.

With her eyes still closed, she pulled me closer and whispered the most beautiful words in my ears.

"I'm utterly, buttery, smothery, completely, and madly in love with you!"

With a burst of emotions in my body, I pulled her into me and hoisted her up in my arms. The next thing I knew, we were twirling around with nothing but laughter and happiness surrounding us.

.

.

That night, we spent the entire time lying next to each other. I held her hand in mine, playing with her fingers while she lay her head over my arm. We cuddled, caressed, and kissed each other no wonder how many times. Now that I was with her, there was no going back. I knew I wanted her, I needed her and she was just the one for me.

 I knew I wanted her, I needed her and she was just the one for me